"It's all it needs to be," You said.

Triss sighed, making her way towards you, stopping a couple inches from you. She was a couple inches shorter then you, causing you to tilt your head down.

"You say this is all life is to you," Triss said. "But there is a vortex of fate around all of us, Y/n, growing with each and every one of our choices...drawing our destinies in closer."

She handed you a pouch, which you hesitantly took, opening it and finding a medallion inside.

A golden medallion with a dragon carved into it.

"I feel something out there waits for you," Triss said. "Something more."

"I have all I need," You hissed. "As long as I have Geralt, I know I'm okay."

You shoved the pouch into your belt, before tying off your cloak at the chest and leaving.

•🏹•

"And that's why we had to call her," The storyteller said, as you and Geralt made your way through the Inn, covered in blood and guts from the mission you two had just done. "Qyrgen the Sorceress!"

"Qyrgen?" Geralt said, to you.

"It means 'gifted' in Dragon," You said. 

"You know Dragon?" Geralt asked.

"I'm from the Dragon Mountains, dipshit," You teased, and Geralt rolled his eyes at you, his hand still on your back.

"And she stood in the middle of that frozen lake, like she knew it was coming for her!" The storyteller continued. "The ice cracked open and a selkiemore shot out! Oh, you've never seen one, but it'd take down a ship with its cavernous mouth full of devil's teeth!"

The civilians gasped, causing you and Geralt to roll your eyes.

"And it...swallowed...that Sorceress...whole!" The storyteller said, with a dramatic tone to his voice.

"Oh, this is brilliant!" The familiar voice of the bard said. "Oh, sorry. it's just Y/n's usually so stingy with the details. Uh...and then what happened?"

"She died," The storyteller said, and all the civilians gasped.

"Eh...she's fine," The bard said, and you looked up at Geralt with a smile, who smiled back at you. 

"Look, I was there," The storyteller said. "I saw it with my own-"

You knocked something over with your magic, causing everyone to turn around, gasping as they saw you and Geralt covered in blood and guts.

"See?" The bard said, chuckling.

"Oh, what's that stench?" The storyteller asked.

"Selkiemore guts," You said, casually. "Had to get it from the inside."

The storyteller fumbled at his pocket, throwing you a pouch of money.

Geralt steered you away as the bard started singing, everyone else joining.

The bartender slid you a drink, which you took a drink of, before handing it to Geralt who finished it.