Heeseung and Amanda work at the same company called Belift.co. This company is a K-pop company. Heeseung works as a vocal coach, and Amanda works as a dance coach.

Both of them play a big role in the company, and everyone in there knows that they're married couples. Their main problem is that Heeseung has too many fans, and the same goes for Amanda.

This issue tends to create a massive amount of jealousy between both of them. To explain it more, both of them get jealous of each other and started to become a stranger whenever they were at work.

It's happening right now at their dinner event. Heeseung and Amanda sit separately.

Amanda sits with her teammates, while Heeseung sits with his own teammates too. That makes everyone question the relationship between him and her.

Despite the fact that they are seated apart, they are still searching for one another. Heeseung was gazing intently at Amanda.

Heeseung keeps a close check on Amanda whenever a man speaks to her. Because of it, he can't sit still.

Heeseung finds it hard to accept that Amanda smiled frequently when speaking with the men. Even though he feels jealous with it, he does nothing to take her away from them.

Jay: Heeseung... Why are you sitting separately with your wife?

Jay, his colleague asking him.

Heeseung: I don't know Jay. I feel like my relationship with her is kind of... off? Maybe..?

Jay: Bro... She's so pretty tho, why would you feel different? She's your wife.

Heeseung: I don't know man... I think we're not meant to be...

Jay: Give her to me if you don't need her anymore....

Heeseung: No way bro... I still love her.

Jay: I know...

Heeseung started looking for Amanda again after he finished talking with Jay, while Jay left the room.

As he saw Amanda walks right to him, he stands up and ready to talk with her.

Amanda: I want to go home.

Heeseung: What's wrong?

Amanda: I feel like I'm going to faint anytime, so I want to go home.

Heeseung: You can go home by yourself right?

Amanda: I talked to you because I wanted you to take me home, Hee. You're so stupid...

Heeseung: Hey... Can't you ask me properly?

Amanda: I'm not sure if I'm okay right now. So stop talking, I want you to send me home.

Heeseung: I can't... I'll ask Jay to send you home. Okay?

Amanda: Again? You even asked him to take me here. What are you doing, Heeseung? What's wrong with you?

Heeseung: Manda, please... We shouldn't argue in here. We can talk later, I have things to do.

Amanda: What? Unbelievable... Whatever, I can go home by myself.