𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

"I guess now I need to figure out a new outfit for the matches now." Blair faked groaned. Blaise nudged Draco. Draco eyes looked up hearing Blair's last sentence. He felt embarrassed asking her if she wanted to wear his jersey in front of the hall so he kept to himself. Blaise silently shook his head as he made eye contact with Theo and Enzo. "I might just wear my Slytherin sweater. Merlin thank you Theo for letting me know very last minute to figure out an outfit." Blair rolled her eyes.

As the group finished eating they all returned back to their dorms to get ready for the match.

"I am going to catch up with someone I will see you guys at the match." Pansy stated walking away from the group. Blair looked at her with her eye brows raised knowing who she was hanging out with. Pansy blushed as she made eye contact with Blair. "Bye."

"She has other friends?" Enzo joked making Blair smack him. "Ow. No need to be hostile." He said walking away to his dorm. Blaise and Theo followed. Draco pulled Blair back.

"Merlin Draco. Yes?" She said gaining her footing.

"I know Theo gave his jersey to Daphne so would you like to wear mine?" Draco said looking at the ground embarrassed. Draco hated feeling embarrassed.

"Is Draco Malfoy asking me to wear his jersey?" Blair teased the boy. Draco rolled his eyes. Making her giggle. With a spark of confidence Draco said.

"You're wearing my jersey Blair. Whether you like it or not. Asking was a curtesy but we both know you're going to wear it." Draco moved to whisper in her ear. "Love." he smirked returning to stand in front of her. "Now don't move while I grab it." Draco said as he walked to him dorm.

Blair stood wildly attracted to the blond who walked away from her. She knew she liked the boy but he often was very soft with her seeing that side of him was attracting to her in ways she never knew existed. Smiling to herself she was thrown out of her head as he approached her once again. "Here you go love. As well wear your hair up its quite attractive like that. I'll catch you in the stands and you better be wearing that." Draco stated walking away after placing the jersey in her hands.

Blair arrived to the match wearing Draco's jersey and her hair in a high ponytail. She sat down as Pansy found her way to Blair. "Next time please make yourself presentable." Blair pointed at Pansy's braids which seemed to be all over the place. Pansy blushing sat down and began to fix them causing Blair to giggle.

"Enough about me I see someone got a jersey?" Pansy smirked. "Considering Enzo's is with his latest conquest, Theo's with Daphne, and I have Blaise. Either your wearing Montague's. Disgusting by the way. I would take a guess that Malfoy is written behind the jersey?" Pansy smiled looking behind Blair. "My assumption would be correct. He asked you to wear his jersey?"

"No he demanded me to wear it." Blair stated with a smile.

"Demanded?"

"Yes demanded. Pansy the amount of attraction I felt for him when he said it was deranged."

"Attraction?"

"Yes attraction. Like I knew I fancied the boy, but that was more."

"You were turned on?!" Pansy shouted causing a few stares.

"Pansy please Merlin lower your voice. But yes. I was. I will not apologize for what I felt."

"No need to about time you get some action. Even if its with Draco." Pansy stated nudging her best friend.

Lee Jordan called out the players of Ravenclaw as they approached the field. Slytherin following right after. Draco looked throughout the stands until he made eye contact with Blair. He smirked seeing that she followed his instructions. She cheered making him smile. Harry sat a few rows behind Blair seeing that she was wearing Draco's jersey. He couldn't help but feel jealous of the blonde. He wished that she was wearing his name not Malfoys.