Mo💙

Grace is taking me to the airport!

Delivered 7:10 a.m.

"What are ya'll gonna be doin down there?" Grace asked. I shrugged again. "I don't know." I said. She hummed then glanced over at me. "And you gon be gone for a week?" She reasked me a question. I chuckled. "Yes Grace, what are you gettin at?" I laughed at her nosiness. "I'm just going down there for a break." I reassured her. "Righttt." She dragged out. I shook my head. "I'll see you when I get back." I smiled leaning over at her. She playfully shoved me away. "I ain't gon miss you." She said makin a right. I shook my head knowing that she'll miss me even more than what she's admitting. It didn't take us long to get to the airport. She pulled up and put the car in park. We both got out and went to the trunk. She opened it and I got my suitcase out and pulled up the handle. She closed the trunk back then brought me into a hug. I laughed. "Grace you're acting like I'm leaving premanatly." I joked. She didn't say anything. We soon released from the hug. "Here." I said digging in my pocket. I took out the key to the building and gave it to her. "Could you hold onto this for me?" I smiled. Her eyes widened as she remember what it was. "Me?" She questioned. "No the girl behind you." I joked. She glanced behind her making me burst out laughing. "Yes you Grace." I laughed. "Oh ok." She said taking it. She admired it twirling it around on her finger. "I gotta go now." I smiled then lifted my suitcase off the ground and onto the curb. She smiled then waved. "Text me when you land." She yelled as I started walkin to the entrance of the airport. "Will do." I yelled back. I entered the airport then walked over to the station where I could get my boarding pass. I got my boarding pass then went over and checked my bag. I then walked over to the long ass security line and waited for my turn. They scanned my boarding pass then I went through. I took my shoes off and put them in a bin. I then took everything out of my pocket putting it in a bin. I then waited for the guy to say that I can come through. I did then he checked me. I then stood there waiting for my stuff to go through. When it did I put my shoes back on and took everything out of the bin. I put the bins back and then pulled the handle to my suitcase and walked towards my gate. Once I got to my gate I got a call from Nahmir. I answered it. "Hello." I said putting the phone to my ear. "Everything ok?" He asked sounding tired. "Yeah I just got through security I'm siting at my gate now." I told him. He hummed. "Go back to sleep I'll text you when I land." I chuckled. He hummed again. I knew he was half sleep so I hung up. I then got a text from Mo.

Mo💙

Stay safe text me when you land❤️

Read at 7:45 a.m.

I hearted his message then sat back and closed my eyes. "Boarding now gate 18." I heard someone over the loud speaker say. I got up and grabbed my suitcase. I went and joined in with the line. I soon boarded and put my suitcase above me. I then sat down and buckled up. I then closed my eyes and waited for us to take off.

Landing.

I soon felt us touch the ground which made me open my eyes. I smiled. It didn't feel like it took that long. I unbuckled and wait for us to be able to get up. Once we were aloud to get up I did. I got my suitcase and walked off the aircraft. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to call Nahmir. He picked up on the first ring. "Yoo." He said answering. "I just landed." I told him. "Ighh I'm at the entrance of the airport." He told me. "Ok be there in a minute." I told him then hung up. I made my way through the giant airport and soon got to the entrance of it. I smiled once I seen Nahmir's lengthy body along with the rest of his friends. He still hasn't seen me. I speed walked over to him, he soon saw me smiled. He opened his arms up waiting for me to come in them. We shared a hug for a while until we heard his friends clear their throat. We unwraveled from each other and looked at them. "We don't get the same attention?" Cordae scoffed. I laughed then walked over and gave each of them a hug. Nahmir grabbed my suitcase for me then we all walked out of the airport. When we got in the car it was silent. I was sitting in the passenger's seat, Nahmir was driving, and Corade, Glizzy, and somebody else was sittin in the back. "Where's Jay?" I asked breaking the silence. "He's at the hotel." He told me. I nodded not saying anything else. There was mad trafic. I texted Mo letting him know that I landed.