The Beginning

Once apon a time there were a kingdom far far away. The kingdom was good at business and good with Economics. However, the king had three sons named Mimisto, Gertrude and Drystan. One day when the Drystan and Mimisto were together they got terrible news that their father was killed by an unknown person. Drystan suspected that it was Gertrude who killed their father because he was the only one near their father at that time. In the present Drystan is locked up by his brother and Mimisto was killed in a raid. We now see Drystan crying of the loss of his brother and makes a plan to get out of the sell. Nothing comes up when suddenly a stranger comes into the room, tying him up with chains, he was tortured in agony. When they stopped and got him down from the chains he immediatly grabs a small needle and lunches forward at the man killing him and ripping out the guards throat when finally escaping with so much as a piece of bread. He was starting to devise a plan to steal a horse and get out of the city. He lunges forward ,dashing toward the horse an quickly escaping the city to a nearby forrest. The next day he was looking for shelter when he finds aold house. He goes in and gets greeted by an old man asking him if he's a refugee of the city. Dystan replies with a slight nod and asking if he has any idea what happened the past four years. The old man answers him that dimensional rifts opened allowing the monsters to break through to the other side and he also sayd that Mimisto was the king of war."Open Status" was said by Dystan opening his status showing incredible speed and dexterity. The old man offers to teach him how to train. He accepts and recieves an old rusty dagger and clothes. Dystan quicly defeats some slimes and at the end of the day gains 12 lvls from killing 50 slimes. The old man ends up shocked and asks if he can give him the crystals he collected. He sais yes but attempts to eat one giving him a few lvls and then giving the old man the rest of the crystals. The old man asks if he knows any magic. Dystan answers no and asks him if he could teach him. They agree with some simple terms. When the old man starts by showing him his affinity. It says that he has a dark and white affinity meaning the old man could teach him healing magic and also destruction magic.