I Love You, always and FOREVER

Emma called Regina to greet her. After three ring, the other end answer.

Emma: Happy Birthday Baby!

Regina: Thank You my Baby!

Emma: I'll be there in your house before 7 o'clock pm tonight.

Regina: Promise?

Emma: Promise, I'll be there baby. I love you so much. No matter what happen.

Regina: You're so sweet my love. Okay and I'll co0k for our dinner.

Emma: Really? Baby, I promise, I'll be there. It's your special day and I should be there.

-Regina is so excited while she waited for Emma in her House. Exactly 7 o'clock in the evening, Emma arrived. She parked her car in front of Regina's lawn. Before Emma could step out of her bug, Regina is now opening the door, waiting for Emma. Emma is now at Regina's porch, she engulfed her with a bone crushing embrace.

Regina: Emma, I miss so much, what took you so long?

Emma, shrug: Traffic Baby, I'm sorry. (She hug her back and kisses her cheeks )

Regina: It's okay Baby. Come let's eat, i know you're hungry.

They went to the dining area, they eat and talk together. Suddenly , brown out

Regina, standing up: wait Baby, I have to get a candle.

Emma, standing up also: I'll get it, where is it?

Regina, sitting back down: Above the drawer.

-Emma began to walk to the drawer. Suddenly, Regina's phone ring, it was the Emma's mom calling.

Regina: Hello Snow! -she say enthusiastically.

Snow: (crying) Regina, come to Hospital right away!

Regina: What? Why?

Snow: Emma past away, an hour ago, I think seven pm. She met an accident while on her way to your house...

-Regina was shocked and she saw Emma in the dark holding the light of candle and saying. "Baby, i never broke my promise. That's why I'm here, with you, to celebrate your birthday, while I'm in this world, I'm so sorry that I have to leave you, alone, again. But I'm not like them.

Regina, crying: Why, Emma? Why?! -she shouted

Emma, giving her a sad smile: If you love me, then love again. I promise you Regina, I'll be here with you, always, and forever.

-When Regina look up, after Emma finish her sentence Emma is already fading away, blurry. Before it was too late, she run to Emma and Kiss her deeply, Emma responded, they kiss until Regina didn't feel a thing, and cold breeze encircling her, whispering 'I Love You, Always and Forever, I Promise', she the fall to the floor sobbing, uncontrollable, 'I never got to say it to you, but it's not to late, "I Love You Too Emma, Always and Forever"'

The End...

---------------------------------------------------

So that it. Comment anything...what you feel, what you think, and most of all, your opinion...