─ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

Start from the beginning

He was under her spell. A figurative love spell of sorts that made him adore her more and more each day. That slight, irregular skip in his heartbeat when Magdalena was near him wasn't common for a guy like him, but Billy learned to deal with it after a while, having found the girl of his dreams without even noticing when. Oftentimes, he felt like he was undeserving of such a person, but Magdalena made sure to always rip apart those negative beliefs. Bottom line was, Billy worshipped every part of Magdalena and not just physically, but emotionally as well. And it was reciprocated in a somehow even bigger way by the brunette. It seemed impossible, but Magdalena always achieved loving Billy more without even knowing about it.

"I'm glad you took your sweet time staring at my ass when you came in here, but you have some explaining to do. You didn't call. You always call before coming over. I could've been doing something embarrassing like kissing my poster of Syd Barrett. You should know I do that every afternoon. It's kind of my ritual."

Magdalena remarked solemnly, though it was all for nothing when more than half of her words were almost fully muffled by the pillow. She assumed Billy heard her words crisply since he laughed one of those bona fide short-lived laughs that he only saved for his special girl. The brunette felt the mattress shift underneath her and a devious smile carved itself onto her nude lips. Then she had to fight to hold back a miserably desperate moan when Billy's rough hand calmly slid up her thigh, grabbing at her flesh in certain areas—not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to have butterflies form in her stomach. In the wake of his hand, goosebumps formed on the girl's exposed limbs while a shiver scaled her spine. Billy observed the tiniest reactions his touch caused and smirked accordingly. He loved her. He would do anything for her. Literally, go to the ends of the earth to make her feel wanted and cherished. And he could say that to himself without fail each time Magdalena was near.

"Instead of making out with your posters all day, how 'bout I take you somewhere?"

Billy suggested, keeping his voice at a minimum to not disturb the serene environment within Magdalena's bedroom. The brunette didn't hold back her second groan of the day like how she did with the first. Billy—ever the extrovert—of course, rolled his eyes about Magdalena acting like such a shut-in. That aforementioned eye roll was all in good fun, but the stark contrast between their personalities was highly polarizing. Magdalena had to be persuaded to do just about anything and while others thought that was obnoxious, Billy adored the task of convincing his girlfriend to get out of the house. Catching him completely off guard, Magdalena rolled onto her back then halfway onto Billy, draping her leg over his hips and beginning the hauntingly beautiful experience of staring into his eyes.

The brunette couldn't help but get lost in Billy's vibrant eyes. His eyes were so much more lively compared to hers—much like his personality. Just as her pale green eyes were getting comfortable with being put into a trance thanks to his bright blue ones, Magdalena got bombarded by the sensation of those oh-so-familiar hands on her thigh yet again. This time around they were even more restless as they aimlessly explored every inch of skin her leg had to offer. With nothing but fondness on her mind, the girl reached up and ran her fingers carefully up along Billy's jawline, then moved over to trace down his nose, then the back of her hand caressed his cheek and she leaned upwards to be even closer to her lover.

"You lost me after 'making out,' pretty boy."

Their lips met instantaneously and pretty hungrily seeing as they hadn't seen each other in days, both busy with their responsibilities and issues. But now that they had each other nearby it was unlikely they'd let go of each other so easily after all was said and done. Magdalena's breath hitched when Billy's skilled hand reached under her hoodie, coming in contact with her breasts covered by the simplest of bras. All the girl could try to focus on was breathing properly when she felt her bra loosen right before the eager hand palmed one of her breasts and then chose to move onto the other. And right when Magdalena thought it was too good to be true, Billy pulled away from her breasts and made quick work of reaching past the waistband of her shorts, moving her panties aside and—