Chapter 1

"aishh hyung!!! how long are you going to take!?" a young male said as he was trying to hurry up an older male.

Sunghoon And Niki lived together in one huge house. they moved in together as best friends because they're so close to each other that they could even sleep together.

"Whatever Niki!! you can just go to work without me!! im still showering you know?!" The older yelled while in the shower.

"aishh this old man." The younger said to himself at which sunghoon kinda heard
"i can kinda hear you, you know!!!" The older yelled again.

Niki laughed at the Older's reply and soon left the house. it's been awhile since Niki went alone to go to work since Sunghoon and Niki always go to work together.

As Niki entered the building's huge doors, he was welcomed by a cold feeling because the company has huge air conditioners that it makes Niki feel like he's in a freezer.

As he went to his office, he went to the pantry place so that he could make himself some coffee.

he went back to his office and started his work.

SUNGHOON'S POV

i was getting ready to go to work when my friend, Jay, called me i was confused when he called but i still answered it anyway. "oh hyung, you called?" yes, i call him hyung even though hes only one year older than me.

"i called to ask you something. do you wanna go clubbing later at 7pm? after work?"

i thought that if i agreed, i would have more friends to talk to, so i agreed. "Okay hyung, but who are we going with?" I asked.

"oh just some friends from work. you're probably going to be friends with them soon, they're pretty friendly." The guy from the other line said.

"okay then hyung ill get going now. i will be late for work." i told him as he bid goodbye.

moments later i arrived at my own company building and was greeted by a few employees there. they wished me goodmorning and i did too. as i was going to the elevator someone was yelling while running towards me

"wait!! hold the door!!" a man running towards the closing elevator said. i blocked the elevator door and helped him get in. "thanks" he told me, i welcomed him and continued what i was doing a few minutes ago.

the man kept glancing at me as if i was a beautiful structure. i noticed that and asked him why he kept glancing at me. "mister, can i ask why do you kept looking at me?" i asked. he looked at me again and said "o-oh nothing.. i was just looking at how handsome y-you are.." he stuttered. i smiled at his response and thanked him before getting off the lift.

i went to my office. i saw that my secretary, Heeseung, was there already and greeted him.

"Heeseung, could you ask Mr. kang where he put the file i was working on yesterday?" i asked Mr. Lee

"Sure, Mr. Park."

a few minutes later, Heeseung entered the office with the file Sunghoon was talking about. "here Mr. Park, is this the file you were asking for?"

i looked at the file in his hands and it was the one i was looking for. "thank you Mr. Lee." i thanked him while smiling. Heeseung Just smiled back and went back to his own desk.

after a while, it was getting dark and Sunghoon decided to call it off as rest time and decided to invite his secretary Heeseung to the club.

"Heeseung-shi, do you want to go with me to the club? the CEO of Go foods will be there and have fun with us if you wanna come."

heeseung looked at him and nodded.
"okay Heeseung-shi, you can pack your things and i will be waiting for you in the car." Heeseung nodded again.

soon after Heeseung finished packing his things, he went down the lobby and went outside to go find His Boss' car.

after a while he found the car and went inside.

they were on their way to the club when Sunghoon suddenly sneezed making his secretary laugh.

"Yaahhh! whats so funny about me sneezing?" sunghoon asked while sulking.

"it was nothing Sunghoon hyung." Heeseung accidentally called his Boss hyung and Sunghoon was surprised.

"Oh im sorry, i meant Mr. Par-" before heeseung could finish, Sunghoon shuts his mouth and told him, "its fine you can address me whatever you want." Heeseung smiled and looked over at the window and saw that they were outside the club.

Sunghoon went outside his car and opened the door for Heeseung. "after you Heeseung-shi." Heeseung smiled and went inside the club.

________________________________________

Guyss!! this took me an hour to do and i was shocked because i dont even know how to do a proper essay yet i made a chapter with 800+ words. 😭 but anyway, I hope you enjoyed this little chapter i made!! ❤️❤️