You lifted your hands up, showing him scars that were on your palms from the explosion. Where the magic comes out of.

Geralt gently took your hands in his, tracing the scars gently with his thumbs.

He then closed the gap in between you both, connecting your lips with his in a gentle kiss.

•Smut Begins•

The kiss became passionate, and Geralt pushed you against a tree, his hands roaming your body.

"Now?" You said, pulling your lips away from his. "Out here? Geralt-"

"I'm not going to an Inn that's an hour away just to fuck you good, Y/n," Geralt said. "Right here. Now."

You sighed, before allowing Geralt to aggressively take off your cloak and robe, placing them on the ground.

Your legs wrapped around his waist, and his bulge was pressed against your bare clit, causing you to whimper.

"I haven't even touched you yet, and you're getting all dumb for me, hm?" Geralt said, with a low chuckle. "It's cute, but I'll have you screaming."

You shuddered at the thought. And the cold air hitting your bare skin.

Geralt started slowly, removing the top of his armor and taking his time with your breasts.

He gave each one the same attention, and a pool of arousal leaking underneath you, running down your thighs.

"Mm-Geralt," You said, quietly, causing Geralt to stop his work on your breasts.

"Someone's needy," Geralt said, as you tried to create friction on his bulge, your back scratching on the back of the tree.

His fingers trailer down the valley of your breasts and down your navel, stopping at where you needed him the most.

"Please," You whisper.

You grabbed at his neck, pulling him down for a kiss, his fingers then pressing at the sensitive nub at your clit.

You let out a shaky moan into his lips, causing Geralt to make small, lazy circles onto your slick clit.

"Please, Geralt," You whisper. "I need you."

Geralt chuckled lowly, placing a kiss on your lips, before removing his pants.

Your eyes widened at his cock.

It seemed thicker, bigger, and the tip was leaking.

"Who's the dumb one now?" You said, with a small smirk, causing Geralt to groan.

He lined himself up to your entrance, his lips resting at your ear.

"Are you ready, love?" He whispered, and you nodded.

Geralt slowly pushed himself in, and you held in a scream of pleasure, letting out a breathy moan instead.

"Gods, Y/n," Geralt said, through clenched teeth. "Your tighter than-than last t-time I was i-in you."

He bottomed out, letting you adjust for a couple seconds, before he was pulling out and pushing in.

You grabbed at his shoulders, then lightly tugging at his hair, as he placed kisses on your neck, down to your collarbone.

His fingers continued to make small, but quicker circles on your clit, building up the knot in your stomach.

"Is it starting to feel good now, love?" Geralt asked.

You hummed.

"Feels s'good," You moaned. "M'getting close."

With those words, Geralt quickened his pace.

He moved quickly in and out of you, causing your legs to shake.

"G-Geralt-I'I-"

"Let it out," Geralt groaned. "Cum all over me, Y/n. Cum all over my cock, c'mon. Make a fucking mess for me."

You released, shouting with pleasure.

He rode out your orgasm, humming with a smile as he pulled out of you.

"Worth it?" He asked, kissing your forehead, and you nodded. "I told you."

He placed you gently down, admiring the cum dripping down your legs, before helping you back into your robes that loosely hung from your shoulders.

•Smut Ends•

As Geralt set up the small tent for sleeping, you sat in the river, cleaning yourself.

You had your back facing him, hiding your exposed breasts with your arms.

"You don't have to hide your chest, Y/n," You heard Geralt say. "Nothing I haven't seen before."

You didn't answer. You used your magic to grab at your cloaks, covering you as you stood up and changed into your cloak, folding your robe and placing it in the saddlebag, before walking into the tent.

A mat lay on the ground, with two blankets, and an oil lamp gently lit.

You laid yourself down next to the Witcher, covering your chest with the cloak, and moving yourself into his side.

His arms automatically wrapped around you, resting against the small of your back.

"You did good today," Geralt muttered, his lips grazing your hair.

"I'm glad you think so," You said, looking up at him, your chin resting on his collarbone.

He craned his neck down, catching your lips in a gentle kiss.

"I love you," Geralt whispered, when he pulled away. "I'm going to protect you until the day I die. I swear, Y/n. Nothing will ever harm you again."