𝓣𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

Magsimula sa umpisa

"shut the fuck up, we'll leave when we ready." isis snapped. she wasn't in her right state of mind, and she just needed to be left alone right now. and the nurse wasn't making it any better.

"uh- okay. i'll give you all fifteen minutes more, but after that i'm afraid i'll have to call security." she sighed, crossing her arms.

"bitch get da fuck out! 'fore i shoot yo dumb ass." dex spat and waved his gun around as a warning.

the nurse rushed out of the room, having nothing more to say..

"g..guys i think we should head out. seeing her like this is doing something to me." chloé sniffled, wiping the tears from her eyes.

dex nodded and stood from his seat, immediately going to help blue walk. she felt physically ill, she was the only one out of everyone who actually didn't cry.

she felt like she needed to be strong for chloé and isis, but just seeing gen like this made her vomit.

chloé placed a kiss on gen's forehead— right where the open wound was. she had to accept that her sisters eyes would never open again, no matter how much she prayed they would.

the only one left in the hospital room was isis. she wasn't ready to say goodbye yet; no matter how stubborn it was. she didn't even get to apologize and let gen know how sorry she was.. everything she wanted to say, she no longer could.

she grabbed gen's cold hand and kissed it repeatedly, letting her tears fall.

even though she didn't know the girl for long, she somehow still fell in love with her. and this wouldn't be the end of their love story.

she'd continue having and showing her love for gen, even if it meant going to her grave every day and just talking. saying some of the things she unfortunately never got to.

this whole situation was her fault.. maybe if she would've done a better job of hiding what tone was doing to her?

no one would've been worried for her, and gen would still be alive today. so once again, another person she loved dead because of her carelessness.

tuning out into her own thoughts so much she almost didn't hear gen's heart monitor going off.

wait..

it would only go off if gen's heart was still beating?

"o..oh my god, NURSE! SOMEBODY PLEASE, SHE'S NOT DEAD." isis cried out in joy and ran to find the nearest nurse.

"isis, what are you doing? what's going on?!" dex asked, wondering what all the screaming was about.

"genesis isn't dead!! her heart started beeping again out of no where, we need to call a nurse."

dex's face lit up and he ran back into the hospital room, wanting to see for himself.

surprisingly isis wasn't just seeing things. gen's heart monitor was in fact beeping, proving she wasn't dead after all.

dex was quick to join in on isis, running around the halls to find any nurse they could that wasn't already occupied.

it was only a matter of time before isis found the exact same nurse that pronounced gen as dead.

the nurse almost couldn't believe it when he saw gen's heart rate. it was beating perfectly fine, as if it hadn't just completely stopped for over an hour.

"this is a miracle! we have to put her through some surgery and see what we can do. it seems her body is still in shock, so it's no doubt she'll be in a coma for a while."