THE BEST STORY (DewBest)

After Dew moved to Chiang Mai, he couldn't keep in touch with Best..

4 years passed, and Dew wanted to go back to Thailand to meet up with friends and find Best again..

When Dew arrived, he immediately went to his new apartment to put down his things and settle down.

As soon as he entered his apartment he arranged his clothes inside the wardrobe and lay down on the bed and took out his phone to call his friends and tell them he has arrived..

                                 Dave...
                           It's ringing....

"HEY DEW, IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIMES"
"It's only been 1 day.. and then I arrived at the new apartment.. "
"Well, ah.. you have to go and see your mum, she told me she wants us all to eat at home as soon as you get back"
"Yes will all go only now I want to sleep .."

"Okok see you tomorrow huh"
"Ok, Bye"
"HI!"

Call finished

Dew put on his pyjamas and went to bed.. he didn't care what his mother thought he just wanted to find Best and tell him everything he felt.

Dew wakes up to a call ringing

                        Mae is calling....

Dew got up and picked up the phone and answered it
"Good morning, Mae."
"Good morning honey, are you coming home today?"
"Yes, I'm coming with the others.."
"Well, I have prepared many things for you."

The two talked for about 10 minutes, and then Dew had to end the call..

                           Hey Dave, are you still in?
                      Contact with friends of Best?
                                                                  -Dew
I know Tar and Ray's number
They still date Best, but
There is a very important problem
-Dave
                                     What would that be?
                                                                  -Dew
That Best got engaged...
-Dave

Dew was blown away he didn't know what to say.. and he didn't know what he felt.. jealousy, anger, sadness... he didn't know what to say.. he just wanted to find Best in this moment...

Hey Dew, are you there? I have some news
-Dave

Which? I don't think there are any worse
                                                                  -Dew
No, not worse indeed
Better, at least, I think...
-Dave

                                                              Which?
                                                                  -Dew
I'll tell you when we're at mae's.
-Dave

It had been half an hour, and Dew was getting ready, and as soon as he was done getting ready, it was time to head down to meet the others, inside the car there were Fern, Bright and Dave at the wheel, Dew sat in the front seat greeting everyone...

They chatted for a while until they got to Dew's house, his mother was waiting for them at the entrance.

"Here you are, dear."