PROLOGUE

'WICKED GAME'

° ° °

"You... you never loved me?" Her eyes glistened with tears which threatened to fall from her eyes as her lips trembled.

"Akshara." Abhimanyu was quick to turn around as his heart broke into a million pieces, seeing his Akshara in a devastated state.

"It's...it's not what you think." He tried to explain but got quiet as he saw the whole cafeteria looking at them while his boy gang was smirking at him proudly.

Akshara looked at him for a few more seconds, eyeing him for some sort of explanation to make her believe whatever she heard was a lie but he kept silent looking at the ground as he let his ego get the best of him.

And that was enough to make Akshara Goenka believe that she just got played. Played by the man she loved with all her heart. With a swift turn, she ran out of the cafe, leaving behind a very confused and heartbroken Abhimanyu, and just like that, he lost her. He lost the one forever.

________________________________________________

A new idea just popped up in my head while listening to this song, and I thought, why not give a try? Don't worry, I'll still be updating 'War of Hearts'. This one might have slow updates, but I will catch up gradually.

And oh, it's a slow burn angst romance, so be prepared for some bold 'Abhira'.

Hope you guys will like it!

Vote & Comment.

Happy Reading ♡