𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

Почніть із самого початку

"Don't you think you're exaggerating a bit?" Neteyam asks.

Lëy'la glares at him, "if you were in my position, I promise you, you'd understand how I feel. That boy, is a condescending, manipulative, toxic, arrogant asshole."

Neteyam laughs, "that was a lot to take in."

She sighs, "why am I wasting my breath. Nothing is going to change."

Lëy'la throws her hands up to surrender.

Neytiri gives her a pity smile, "come on. I have something beautiful for you to wear."

"I'd rather look ugly. Maybe they'll get put off me" Lëy'la says.

Her and Neytiri then walk out.

Jake sighs, slapping his hand on his head as he sits down.

"Don't stress father. She won't express her anger in front of them" Neteyam says.

"I just feel horrible for doing something like this to her. But I don't know what else I could possibly do" Jake says.

"She loves you father. She understands why you did what you did" Neteyam says.

Jake nods, "I'm grateful but, I really do not wish to ruin her life."

Neteyam gives an understandable nod back, "I know but, she will be fine. She will grow to get used to Aonung. We all have now."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"But father, why-"
"It had been decided" Tonowari cuts Aonung off, "they will be coming to have dinner. With Lëy'la."

"Me and Lëy'la do not like each other" Aonung says, "she's not even my type."

"Excuse me?" Tonowari looked at him, slightly offended by Aonung's tone.

"I'm sorry father. It is just.. she does not like me. And I do not find her very admirable myself" Aonung replies.

"Well, tough. The decision has been finalised and they will be here soon, so change and get yourself looking presentable" Tonowari says.

Aonung sighs, rolling his eyes as he walks away from the marui, making his way outside.

As he does so, he bumps into Rotxo.

"Oh, hello" Rotxo smiles at him.

"Lëy'la and her family are coming. For dinner" Aonung rolls his eyes.

"Well aren't you lucky" Rotxo says.

"Lucky? She does my head in" Aonung says.

"She doesn't even say anything to you" Rotxo looked at Aonung, puzzled.

"Exactly. She's not fun. She's just a boring, forest girl" Aonung rolls his eyes.

"Hey" Rotxo glares at him, "do not speak about her like that."

"Why? Does it anger you because you find her so beautiful?" Aonung teases him.

"Oh shut up" Rotxo slaps his arm, "you just need to learn how to respect a woman."

"I will, when I decide to fall in love with one. But Lëy'la-"