We Never Go Out of Style

Start from the beginning

"I have to be there, daddy." She said. Pulling out a red dress she bought from katutubo market. "You need support from me and Cookie. Besides, ito yung first time na aattend ako sa important gathering ng company."

He sighed. "Basta pag naiinitan ka or uncomfortable ka mamaya sabihin mo agad saakin."

She nodded, still busy with all the stuff she needs before taking a bath.

"Leonor!" He called her again. Her head instantly turned to see him. She knew that tone.

"Yes po, boss! Noted po." She said.

He sighed and walked towards her to hug her. "Please tell me you're feeling okay kasi kung hindi pa, hindi na tayo pupunta sa opening ng sports fest."

"I'm okay, daddy. I promise." She said, hugging him back. "We have to be there. You have to make a speech mamaya tapos may laro ka bukas, gusto kita mapanood maglaro."

He smirked. "Sus! Baka gusto mo lang akong bantayan sa court at baka may ibang babaeng mag abot ng tubig at towel saakin."

She slapped his chest playfully. "Ay umayos ka, Ferdinand! Baka gusto mong hindi ko na iire tong anak mo?!"

He chuckled. "Wala naman, ba. Ikaw naman di ka mabiro. Syempre ikaw lang, sus takot ko lang sayo eh."

"Aba dapat lang!" She rolled her eyes and walked past him. He figured she's going to shower.

He chuckled. "Paliguan na kita!" He said.

"Tumigil ka! Magtiis ka dyan!" She shouted back.

He laughed.

After a couple of minutes of her inside the shower, she finally went out with only her robe on. She was slightly startled when she saw him sitting waiting for on the other side of the door. "Jusko naman Bongbong bakit ka naman nandyan! Nakakagulat ka! Gusto mo bang iire ko tong anak mo ng wala sa oras—" Her frowning face turned into bliss when she saw what's on their bed.

He smiled. "You like it?"

She went near their bed to see the customized jerseys.