xv. much less scary at the serial killer movie theater

Start from the beginning

     "It's an us thing." Chad smiled condescendingly. Danny nodded his head.

     "He's gonna keep coming after us," Sam sighed.

     Ethan spoke up, "Isn't there anywhere we can hide?" This was it, Ethan decided. The final act to the plan. It was time. It came sooner than expected but he knew they were all more than ready for it.

   Sadie squinted her eyes, looking at Chad and Tara, then back at him. She suppressed a grin when his buzzing eyes met her own. "What do you mean?"

    Ethan shrugged his shoulders. "Like to hole up," He explained. "Somewhere where Ghostface won't be able to find us."

Tara's eyes light up and her shoulders perked up. "Hey, Sam?" She called over to her sister.

"Yeah?"

"You think we can hide out in the theater?"

     "I'll call Kirby."

     IMESSAGE.
quinn👯‍♀️ + sadie👯‍♀️

sadie👯‍♀️
it's time
meet us at the theater

quinn👯‍♀️
you got it

     Sadie smiled down at her phone, her head buzzing from excitement. But, as always, that lingering feeling of doubt clouded the back of her mind. She cursed at herself quietly for allowing the worry to come back, and tried to get out of her head by listening in on the conversation within the group.

    "Is this even a good plan?" Ethan asked as the group walked hurting down the steps of the train station. It was Halloween night, so like you'd expect, the station was extremely crowded and loud. They were heading the to theater after getting the thumbs up from Kirby, which Sadie didn't understand how it was her call to make or not.

     "You don't have to come if you don't want to," Tara snapped back at him. Sadie rolled her eyes, watching her feet go down the stairs so she wouldn't fall.

    Ethan scoffed, "So we just peel off and the killer picks us off one by one? No, thank you." He threw a amused glance to the blonde beside him but laughed slightly when he noticed her concentration. Sadie doesn't do well with stairs.

     They made it down and stopped on the platform momentarily, looking around the buzzing place. "Let's just get to the theater. Come on, in here," Sam concluded as she began to make her way through the crowd of people and onto the train.

     "Yes, because it'll make it much less scary at the serial killer movie theater," Chad said sarcastically.

A body collided into Sadie's and knocked her to the side. She stumbled on her feet until a strong hand grasped her arm to keep her upright. Chad's grip was firm around her wrist and he steady her into his chest. Sadie scrunched her eyes together at their close proximity, immediately wanting away from him.

"You okay?" He asked her, letting go of her wrist. Sadie took a step back and moved her hair out of her face.

"Yeah, all good. Thanks." She offered him a tight lip smile. He sent her one back and then turned back towards the train.

Ethan boarded the train, his head swiveling the area for Sadie. He had been split up from her as soon as they stepped into the crowd and he had been unsuccessful in finding her bright, blonde hair, so he assumed she was already on the train.

"Shit! No!" Chad yelled, grabbing Sadie's arm again to pull her with him. The train doors were closing and everyone expect the two of them were on. "Sorry," He mumbled to a lady and her child as they skimmed by them. Sadie shot them a glare as she was tugged along past them. "Wait! Guys!"

Chads yelling gained the attention of their friends, all of them pressing themselves to the window. Ethan's eyes connected with Sadie's in worry. He didn't like that she was split up from him. But, he sure didn't like the fact that she split up with him.. with Chad. She gave him a slight nod of her head before looking over to Tara with a frown. Ethan's eyes wandered to the hand that was still wrapped around his girlfriend.

Chad sighed in defeat as the two of them watched the train zoom off, their friends disappearing along with it. Sadie huffed in annoyance and removed her arm from Chad's grip. This time she was the one to grab his arm, taking them both to the nearest pillar to wait for the next train.

"Well, fuck," She muttered.

"It's fine, we'll just catch the next one and meet them there," Chad reassured, looking around at all the costumes people were in.

Sadie whipped out her phone and stepped away from Chad enough to where he wouldn't be able to see her screen. He didn't seem to notice or care as he too pulled out his phone.

IMESSAGE.
ethan👅 + sadie🍆

sadie🍆
catching the next one
go ahead and begin though, quinn
should already be there waiting

ethan👅
Alright be safe
I love you

sadie🍆
you too
i love you

∘◦✩ OLIVIA'S OUTRO!
( sorry it took so long i had
work today. we're almost at
the end of this book :'( )