𝟐𝟓: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐨 𝐖𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐧?

Start from the beginning

From the roof top of a parking lot the team stood overlooking where they had placed the money. The police station.

"Well, this job just got a lot harder." Brian said as he brought his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

"If he's moving it into a police station he's got some serious brass in his pocket." Roman said from where he stood.

"Looks like this is going to be a shorter trip than I thought..." Rico said in Spanish.

"Hell, yeah, we can't do this." Leo said getting Han to look over at him.

"'Can't'? You mean, 'shouldn't'." Han said getting Gisele to look over at him.

"I think this doesn't change a thing." Dom said getting Valentina to sigh. "I say we stick to the plan." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"You say what?" Roman said from behind Dom. "This just went from Mission: Impossible to Mission: In-freaking-sanity." He said getting Brian to look over at him with a smile.

" He said getting Brian to look over at him with a smile

"Whatever, man. I ain't scared, I am just letting you all know, going in that building is crazy." Roman said walking away as Brian followed behind with a laugh.

" Roman said walking away as Brian followed behind with a laugh

Once the team got back from their stake out. Mia informed Valentina of some recent updates she had got.

"The beauty of public offices?" Mia said as she placed down a blueprint of a building onto the table. "Public records." She said as the group started gathering around.

"This is where he's keeping the money. The vault in the evidence room." Valentina said pointing at a specific point on the blueprint.

"Um. Uh, yeah. Can I get everyone's attention, right here, for a second?" Tej said raising his hand from were he sat between Gisele and Roman. "We're talking about breaking into a police station. Is anybody listening to those words." He added getting Valentina to look at Brian with a smile.

"Anybody? Popo? Five-O. One-time. Pigs. People we don't like." Tej continued as some around him nodded their heads.

"You know, police stations are designed to keep people in, not out." Han said as he held his arms crossed over his chest.

"That's why it's a stealth mission." Roger said getting Valentina to nod.

"Roger's right. We will be in and out before they even know we were there." Valentina said from where she stood between Mia and Brian.

"Well, we will need to get eyes in there. At least to find out the make and model of that vault." Dom said pointing at the vault on the blueprint.

"So the vault and then, so... It's crazy." Roman said as he did the math in his head. "Who's supposed to do all this?" He said looking over between Brian and Valentina.

Valentina, Brian, and Dom, looked at one another with a small smile before turning to Roman. Soon everyone had their eyes on him getting him to questions.

"What do you mean? Why me?" Roman asked as he looked between them all.

"Because you got the biggest mouth." Brian said getting a laugh to escape Valentina.

"That's for damn sure." Tej said with a nod.

Roman kept eye contact with Brian as he remained speechless. He shook his head trying to find the correct words to explain why he shouldn't be the one to do it. But in the end he couldn't because he was the perfect one for the job.

 But in the end he couldn't because he was the perfect one for the job

After figuring out the make and model of the vault. The team once again gathered up at the warehouse.

"So assuming you'll breach the safe, how the hell do we get in?" Mia asked as she stood beside Tej.

"I've been thinking about that." Roger said gaining everyone's attention. "The wall to the evidence room, that's alarmed. So, that's not happening." He said pointing down on the blueprint.

"Then we got this one here, but there's a guard shack outside, so that's no good." He added looking around the group as Dom held an impressed look on his face.

"But this one, this one shares a wall with the basement bathroom." Roger said pointing down at the blueprint.

"So, what about the money? That's gonna be some heavy shit to move." Roman said getting Roger to look up at him.

"And you're talking about five ton cash weight." Han added getting Roger to nod.

"Yeah, but that's the thing about the bathroom. It's got a vent that leads to the parking garage. All we gotta do is pop that vent and then pass the money through to some waiting cars." Roger said getting Valentina to nod her head in approval from where she sat on Brian's lap.

"Do I even wanna know where you got these ideas from?" Mia asked as she made her way over to her fiancé.

"Let's just say I had a life before I met you." He said as Dom nodded looking down at the blueprint.

"Leo. Rico. You're up." Dom said not taking his eyes off of the blueprint on the table.

" Dom said not taking his eyes off of the blueprint on the table