"Alright, I know. Take care of Dad." Gong Lixin nodded and cautiously ordered Gong Xiangyi. After that, he went into the infirmary and told Father Gong that he was going out for a bit to make Father Gong feel at ease. Naturally, after hearing this, Lin Wenbo and Song Haoran decided to go with him without any further thought.

Ads by Pubfuture

The three waited for Father Gong to fall asleep before returning to their room to prepare for travel. Tan Mingyuan and the others received the news and rushed to see them off. A large group of people crowded into Gong Lixin's narrow suite, rushing to help him pack.

"Boss, are you going? What should we do about Bao Long and Kang Zhengyuan? Should we wait for you to come back to clean them up?" Tan Mingyuan, like a five-year-old, stacked several sets of clothes for a change.

"You don't have to wait for me to come back. Think of a way to kill them. Just be quiet about it, don't make your movements too loud and disturb my father's health." Gong Lixin took the Pigu Dan out of his drawer and stuffed it into his backpack.

"Boss, do you mean that we should assassinate everyone who should be killed?" Gu Nan wiped a dagger carefully and, when he felt it was bright enough, passed it on to Gong Lixin as he asked with excitement. The wind blades he used were invisible and was perfect for assassination.

Obviously, the other members of the team also thought that their power was the most suitable for assassination and all of them showed an eager expression. They almost wanted to roll up their sleeves and crack their knuckles in preparation.

"Un. Don't move against the crowd and don't involve the ordinary people. My dad doesn't like to see too many people die. Also, I don't want to see any of you missing when I come back. Do you understand?" Gong Lixin took a few sets of clothes from Tan Mingyuan and stuffed them into his backpack before looking at the crowd with a serious expression.

"Understood." Everyone replied with warmth in their hearts.

"Aya~ a third-level mid-grade and a third-level low-grade clamouring in the base all day, posing with a solemn look as if they were so amazing. Let's grab the three-level mid-grade user and stop them! I have been low-key for so long and can't hold myself back! Young Master Gong, you can rest assured that we will clean them up for you." Cao Yanan stood up and cracked her fists, her violent and rude movements formed a huge contrast with her glamourous face, making it hard to watch.

Wang Tao and the others echoed her words, but in their heads looking towards the handsome and distinguished Young Master Gong and wailed in their hearts: Oops, he's been disillusioned! Quickly, wash your eyes!

Gong Lixin glanced at Cao Yanan with a weird look. He really didn't understand how she looked like a woman when her mouth was closed, but as soon as it was open and she referred herself as 'Laozi' and behaved like a tough man. Sure enough, modern people's behaviour was very difficult to understand, especially modern people in these apocalyptic days.

Shaking his head and thoughts away, Gong Lixin once again saluted them with their special that they had come up with together. Then he, Lin Wenbo and Song Haoran took the military hummer and drove on the national road to Fenghuang.

His team members watched the car of their boss disappear at the end of the road and stood there for a long time with a surprised look before leaving.

"Dahai, Young Master Gong and the others, where are they going?" Zhao Ying who had not appeared in the Eastern District for a long time suddenly came over and clung to Luo Dahai's arm as he curiously asked.

"Chief Gong is ill. They went to Fenghuang to find a doctor." This was no secret and Luo Dahai and Zhao Ying had been together when the apocalypse happened so he answered with putting up any defence.