"i am not depressed..." i whisper.

"even when depressed you are beautiful though... lately you've been taking good care of yourself before coming to school!" she winks like she knows something.

"are you implying something?" I crosses my arms, knowing what she wants to say but beats around the bush.

"nah, just curious... do you have something to share with a friend?! maybe a possible love intrest?!" she teases me. "when i find a friend i will..." i tease her back and open a random book, pretending to be reading. yeah, math.... so interesting! 

"so there is a love intrest? its chan, right? what happened? do you like him that much?!did he ask you out? did you two kiss?" she clings closer. "its not him, you can stop!"

"but..."

someone interrups this conversation with a tap of a table. we both turn our heads only for my eyes to lock with seungkwan's.

he seemed to be all happy. did he hear the conversation? why is he looking at me like that.

"i am sorry to interrupt... but you are sitting on my chair!" he adresses to nayeon. "oh right! i am sorry!" she gets up locks eyes with me and disappears after making me a sign that we are gonna talk later about this.

dream on nayeon, I have to say.

as soon as she disappears kwan locks eyes with me and sits on his chair. what? thats it? isnt he gonna say anything. men. they are all backstabbing little idiots. especially him and his ugly back.

the least expected thing is for him to turn around with a smile. what a douche.

I was so busy insulting him, that I didnt pay attention he already was doing all of these things.

"hey..."

oh, he is smiling. 

he is greeting me...

what do I say what do I say? 

so many possible choices. 

"training wheels..." i say a random word only to perplex him even more. "what?" he scoffs write playfully. perfect. I made a fool of myself. again. a never ending saga I would say. 

"I, I mean h-hi..." i look down. why do i feel my cheeks burning. "how are your knees, idiot?!" he asks with a smile. yeah, now he thinks I am an idiot! I knew it! 

"all h-healed and nice... how bout your leg?" i lean against my table and focus on his answer.

"same here..." we lock eyes from a close distance now.

"good..." i smile.

"i... i know..." he smiles back.

there is a moment of silence there only to come to an end when the teacher walks in. kwan turns to his front and the lecture starts after a while.

_____

Auditorium:

as soon as school is over i am the first one to go to the auditorium. as always everyone is late except me.

i am always punctual and responsible!

wonwoo is the second to walk in some minutes after me and place his things on the table for the judges.

"how are you?!" he gently asks and i sit with a sigh. "i dont know, good i guess?!" i complain.

"you are anxious because of the play!" he guesses.

"i couldn't care less-" i am about to say without thinking only because lately all i am thinking about is boo seungkwan.

when i realize what i am doing immediately i stiffen. "i... mean... yes! i am anxious! so anxious, I can barely breathe, haha..." i lie only to be interrupted.