Prologue

Now Before I introduce this family to you. Just know that if you aren't in favor of stories that can make you cry. Leave now before it is too late. If you decided to stay well don't feel bad for them.

.
.

The L/n family is one of the most prestigious family in the world. The father, Constance Snicket-L/n, he's a smart business man, mathematician, engineer, and doctor. The mother, Sylvester Snicket-L/n, she's one great business woman, strategist, engineer, lawyer, and actor. She basically plans all of the things in the VFD and their businesses.

One day Constance and Sylvester decided to have a kid. They had a beautiful child that they decided to name Y/n L/n. If you're wondering why Y/n doesn't have "Snicket" as her last name. Half is for her safety and the other half is currently unknown...

In that moment they decided to leave the VFD. Even if it's the biggest reason of why they are there right now. That's where they met all of their friends That's where they knew each other... kind of.

.
.

"BREAKING NEWS..."
"BAUDELAIRE ESTATE BURNED DOWN REASON UNKNOWN AND NOW THE BAUDELAIRE CHILDREN ARE LEFT AS ORPHANS!"

The radio yelled. As Sylvester was in her study teaching Y/n how to debate like a professional.

"Mommy what was that?" Y/n asked. "Something terrible sweetheart, now you stay here incase something happens I trust that you know what to do." Sylvester said to the young girl. "Yes mommy." Y/n said, with a small smile on her face not knowing that this may be the last she can see her family.

Y/n went in the bunker underneath their house. In Y/n's mind the bunker was like a maze. Many doors leading to something or nothing. Her mother told her to never open the door until  she is of age.

After a few minutes passed.

Y/n heard crackling? And people talking? Now they're yelling. Y/n's heart beating faster than ever now. She was scared. What if her mommy won't come back? What if she died? She can only hope that her daddy is still alive.

The perfect pair | K. Baudelaire [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara