Part 8 | Esho Hey Boishakh Esho, Esho..🌾

Beginne am Anfang

Its the night of Pohila Boishakh . There a loud commotion around the house , chattering and hearty laughs. The guests have started to arrive.

Entire decorations -

The entrance was decorated with rustic bells with yellow mogra surrounding it and white and yellow mogra's garlands hanging on the door

The entrance was decorated with rustic bells with yellow mogra surrounding it and white and yellow mogra's garlands hanging on the door. A beautiful alpona was drawn in the middle of the floor , pillars of the house were decorated with orange, yellow mogra's and green leaves, every corner had a glass lantern, lotus shaped lamp and round shaped container with water filled, flower and artificial lamp floating on it.

There's a loud commotion all around the house, chattering and heart laughs can be heard. The guests have start arriving.

Here Oberoi's too reached , just Preesha got a phone call .

Preesha -*to Ishita* Mom..aap jaiyye andar..mujhe ek call aaya hai woh attend karke aati hoon!

Saying this she moved to lawn...

Preesha - Yes..Dr.Verma any emergency?

Here , Rudraksh was checking the food arrangements for the buffet.

Rudra -*opening the chafer*Etey doi ilish aache toh..?(there's a dahi hilsa right)*sees the dish* Okay.. taratari shob dish gulo laagao...aar starters serve korte shuru koro, thik aache?(Okay..now get ready the remaining dishes and start serving the starters.)

The caterer noded his head in yes..while Preesha was coming there talking on phone and here Rudraksh also turned to go back , but eventually and they got bumped into eachother..

Rudraksh - I'm sorry yeh..dusri baar hua..*with concern* are you fine?

Preesha - *adjusting her dress* Yaa..yaa..I am absolutely fine..and I'm sorry too..maine dekha nahi...

Rudraksh - Arey its okay waise bhi friendship mein no sorry no thankyou

Rudraksh - Arey its okay waise bhi friendship mein no sorry no thankyou...*smiles at her*

Preesha - Par hum freinds toh bane hi nhi!