Chapter 15: The Spark

As you go get your lunch from the class room, you just couldn't stop thinking about what was told to you just before. 

Is my quirk really the one the past users of One For All referred to? Am I really in as much danger as All Might thinks? Were one of my family members a wielder of One For All?, all this thoughts were all coming in at once, stimulating your brain. 

Once you got to the classroom you reached in your backpack to get your lunch, you opened it, and saw the little note Masaru had written for you, being reminded of the joy you felt. You put the note in your pocket along with the note Mitsuki wrote you. 

"What the hell?" 

You quickly snapped your head back once you heard someone speak, the moment you turned your head, your eyes landed on an angry blonde boy standing in the corner of the room. 

"What are you some kind of creep?" says Bakugou, "You nearly scared me to death" you say, "What are you even doing here Tardy Pass? shouldn't you be talking with All Might?"

"I came in here to get my lunch," you say, "Why are you in here?" you say as you cock your head to the side, "I came in here to charge my phone" he says, as he grabs his phone charger, "you didn't charge it last night?" you ask, "No you dumbass, I gave you my only charger!" he shouts. 

You made a tiny gasp, although the gesture was small, it was a big gesture for Bakugou, but you immediately felt bad, "I'm sorry about that" you say, the boy doesn't respond. 

"Well I have to get going" you say as you began to walk towards the door, grabbing your lunch with you. 

Bakugou doesn't ask any questions even though he is curious about what you and All Might were discussing, but he didn't want to make it seem like he was snooping or being noisy. 

"Hey" Bakugou says calmly stopping you in your tracks, you turn your head in his direction as you look at him, patiently waiting for his next words, "Did you need something?" you ask. 

"We start training today, be at my house by five" he says sternly, "Huh?" you say looking at him dumfounded, "What training?" 

"You dumbass! the training you practically forced me to do with you!" he shouts annoyed at you, "Oh that, see I was only teasing you, I don't actually want to-". 

"Well I was serious, when I say I'm gonna do something I do it, and your not gonna stop me from keeping my word, I said I'll train with you and thats what we're gonna do." he says interrupting you. 

You didn't expect him to be so serious about the whole training thing, but what caught your attention most was his tone, he didn't yell or bite his words out, he said it with a calm tone, of course it sounded a bit harsh but thats just how he talks. 

"Plus we could use the training, like sensei said, we need to start working harder for the sports festival, so I hope I can benefit from this too so I hope you aren't weak! you here me! don't hold back!" he says going back into his normal temper and odd rage. 

Left with no choice, you agree with the plans, "Okay fine, I'll be there" you say calmly, 
"But I don't understand why you're so adamant on wanting to get your ass kicked" you tease. 

"You'll eat those words once you're back first on the ground Tardy pass" he says with a devilish smirk, you smirk right back as you head out the door, on your way back to All Mights Office. 

You open the door to All Mights office and you see All Might and Midoriya sitting as they waited for you to arrive, "great you're back" exclaims All Might, you smile and take the seat right next to Midoriya, you open your lunch box and immediately the pleasant smell roams around the room.