He crawled up and laid his head against your thigh, his face mere inches away from your entrance. His hard cock pressed against your other leg, straining against his underwear. He looked up at you with that incessant smirk as you fought against the leather.

"Relax, baby. I don't want you to hurt yourself." He soothed, his mouth opening and his tongue lapping against your waiting clit.

Immediately you were at his mercy. Slow, manic moans sounded out as he pressed his fingers against your lips, sliding them apart so that he could lick at your clit more deeply. You could feel his moustache against your pussy lips, the familiar tickle almost a comfort to you as you closed your eyes and tried to imagine this feeling staying with you when he could not.

"Fingers, Jakey..." You whined, your voice a high pitched mockery of itself.

He kept his mouth firmly sucking on your clit as he raised his hand, sliding a finger inside your moist, waiting cunt. Your savage moan spurred him into entering a second finger, which he dipped in and out of you slow at first before thrusting inside you with a third. You felt completely filled as he hooked them up and hit your sweet spot, knowing his intention was to make you squirt as he had done before.

"That's my good girl..." He crooned, pulling away from your clit to watch his fingers bang you into complete submission. "So tight and wet for me."

You bit down on your bottom lip, teeth grinding into your flesh as his fingers fucked you hard and deep. "Tell me, sweet thing. Tell me how fucking good it feels."

Every muscle, every sinew responded to his touch. Your body clenched in a fist of nothing but sweet, prolonged heaven. You could barely keep yourself from letting out a frenzied scream, let alone the words to convey how his fingers buried deep inside you made you feel as if the earth had ceased spinning.

"Oh, fuck..."You managed to spit out, "So close to heaven."

You knew his hand was slick with your juice as he pulled out, grabbing his camera from the other side of the bed. He placed it to his eye, holding it deftly with his finger on the shutter. His other hand returned to you, inching slowly into your entrance as he took pictures of your wetness on his skin. His breath hitched in his chest, releasing slowly as he watched himself fuck you slow with his fingers through the view finder.

When his eyes looked up from the camera, he winked conspiratorially. He took a few shots of your hair fanned over your breasts, sticking to the sweat which had formed before discarding it back to the other side of the bed. You were certain he wasn't done with his photography, but his attention drifted back to you and the moment.

"I want you to cum hard for me baby, let me taste it and swallow it." You heard him say as he returned to you with his mouth.

There was no doubt in your mind that he would bring you to that place. With heavier conviction, he fucked into you with his fingers pumping wildly and his mouth clamped tight around your clit as he sucked it. His tongue running circles around it, sending you into a fit on uncontrollable ecstasy. Your arms were pulled tight against the leather belts, your fist curled around it as you fought to move against the mounting orgasm. Your legs flailing around his body, trying not to kick him as he edged you closer.

"Shit, Jake!" You cried, feeling your walls clench against him. "So fucking close baby, can you feel it?"

He nodded silently, keeping his mouth on you and sucking harder. You could hear the unmistakable slurp and swallow as he pressed his tongue against your swollen, begging clit.

You were about to let him have what he had wanted, to let go of yourself and give in to the climax you were on the verge of when he lifted up your waist, pushing up your legs so that they rested against your stomach. His tongue slid effortlessly between your ass cheeks, moving up and into your throbbing entrance and his teeth bore down on your clit so slightly you lost yourself completely.