season one, episode 15

Start from the beginning

"Hi, sweetheart." He kisses my lips as I put my hands around his neck, kissing back then pulling him into a hug. "Rough day?" He asked. "Yup. I hate arguing with old men about where they can or can't park." I chuckled as he kissed the top of my head. "You wanna head to your apartment? Everyone is hanging out." Joey said as I nodded. "Can I change into a shirt of yours? I spilled water on mine after work." I said, taking off my coat and revealing a big water splash.

"Yeah of course. Aren't you going to get sick? It's winter." Joey worried. "I'll be fine, you can keep me warm." I chuckled at him, going into his room and picking out a sweater that he didn't wear as much so I wasn't stealing anything he liked.

"Let's go?" he asked as I opened the door. "Yup." I smiled at him as he kissed my lips. "You look so fine in clothes." I got flustered, jokingly shoving him away.

"You're so cheesy." I giggle. "You make me cheesy." He took my hand as I lead us to the front door before Chandler came out of his door.

"How is this? Can you see my nipples?" He asked. "I can see everything Chandler," I told him as he realized he wasn't wearing pants.

We got to the apartment that I officially could call mine since I was paying for it as well. "Hi, guys," I said as everyone greeted us. We sat down on the couch and immediately Chandler came running in. "Can you see my nipples through this shirt?" I groaned, not ready to answer him again.

"No... But don't worry I'm sure they're still there." Rachel commented making me chuckle at her comebacks to Chandler. "Where you going?" Phoebe asked. "Well, I have an appointment to see Dr. Robert Pillman career counselor a go-go...I added the go-go." "carrier counter?" I questioned. "Hey, you guys all know what you want to do." He said. "I don't." Rachel sadly said. "Hey, you guys in the living room all know what you want to do."

"You have goals, you have dreams. I don't have a dream!" Chandler argued. "Ah, the lesser known "I don't have a dream" speech." I smiled at Ross's joke.

"Oh, I love my life! I love my life!" Monica came into the apartment, cherring. "The meeting with that guy went great?" Rachel asked, excited for her friend. "It was so great. He showed me where the restaurants going to be. It's not too big, it's not too small, it's just right." Monica smiled.

"Was it formerly owned by a blond woman and some bears?" Chandler joked. "So anyway, I'm cooking dinner for him Monday night you know kind of like an audition. And Phoebe he really wants you to be here which would be great for me cause then you can make yummy noises."

"So what are you going to make?" I asked. "Yummy noises." Phoebe pointed to Monica as I smiled. "And Monica what are you going to make?" I rephrased. "I don't know, I don't know, it's just got to be so great." Monica sat down.

"Hey guys, does anyone know a good date place in the neighborhood?" Ross asked as me and Joey 'OOO'ed. "How about Tonys? If you can finish a 32-ounce steak, it's free." He winked as Ross sat still, amused. "Yeah, does anyone know a good place if you're not dating a puma?"

"Who are you going out with?" Chandler asked, reading my thoughts. "Oh! Is this the bug lady?" Phoebe asked as Rachel started buzzing and joking around. "I love you, Ross." She joked around making me and the others laugh. "Her name is Celia and she's not a bug lady she's curator of insects at the museum," Ross explained.

"So what are you guys going to do?" Monica asked. "I don't know, I thought we'd go out to dinner and then maybe bring her back to my place and I'd introduce her to my monkey," Ross said as we all stayed quiet. "Score!" I sarcastically said.