Chapter One

"Hey!" Called Clint, flinging an arm loosely around Natasha's shoulders. "Hey." Natasha replied, her voice sounding rather careless compared to Clint's excited one. "You going to Tony's tonight?" He asked loudly over the cluttered hall, filled with voices of surrounding students. They both dodged something that had been thrown across the hall, moving aside moments after to avoid colliding with a group of oblivious girls. "Tonight?" She asked, narrowing her eyes as they walked through the main doors of the school, rays of light scanning across their vision. 

     "Yup, party starts at 8." He said with a wide grin. "By party, you mean just the group." Natasha stated more than asked, pushing Clint's arm off her shoulder just as Steve approached them. "Rogers!" Clint boomed, the two throwing a few playful punches to the other's arm in a greeting. "Lady Romanova." Steve Rogers said as he turned to Natasha with a playful smirk. She only rolled her eyes, but smiled. "Are you going to Tony's tonight?" She asked, bringing her hand up to her eyes to shield the rays of sunlight.

     "Yup, just the gang at 8." He confirmed, fixating his backpack strap before it slipped off his shoulder. "Do you need a ride?" Clint asked, swaying on his heels like a child. "We'll pick you up at 8." Steve interrupted before she could get a word in, gesturing towards their school bus that had just pulled into the school lot. "Okay!" Called Natasha as they both began towards the bus, waving 'Goodbye' before they climbed aboard. 

     Thor

     "Tony is having a get-together tonight." Loki said, not a single hint of care in his tone. He sounded rather distracted, running a thumb over his book cover as his eyes scanned the pages with deep interest. I looked to him, sandwich in hand as we sat in the kitchen like we always did after school. Loki with a book and I with a sandwich, as always. "When?" I asked, taking a bite as a tomato fell out the other end and landed on the table. "8." He replied simply, placing his book aside with a small 'Hmm'. 

     "Are you going?" I asked, wiping a bit of mayonnaise from my mouth. "Do I really have a choice?" He replied sarcastically through a sigh, although we both knew he would go whether he be forced to or not. Loki got up from his chair, standing in the center of the kitchen. "What are you doing?" I asked through a mouth full of sandwich. "There's nothing to eat." He complained, gesturing to the cabinets before him. I swallowed my mouth full, setting my sandwich down. 

     "There's plenty-" He turned to me with an accusing finger. "Besides sandwiches." I gave him a shrug, and he rolled his eyes in reply. I got up from my own seat, taking my plate and placing it on the counter before fishing my car keys out of my pocket. "Burgers?" I asked with a half grin. He didn't reply, only walked to the kitchen entrance, digging his feet into his shoes, and leaving to go to the car. I followed behind, grabbing a pair of shoes before stumbling out the door. 

     Steve

     "Rogers!" Called the manager, peaking his head into the storage room. I set a box aside, "Yeah?" I asked with a weary voice. I was 5 minutes away from the end of my shift for the week, the Pizza Parlor was my part time job. I didn't get paid a lot, and I spent most of my time in the storage room. It was still a good way to get some extra cash, even if I never knew how to spend it. 

     "Finish up, you've got some visitors!" He called in a booming voice. Visitors? Despite my curiosity, I placed the last few containers on the shelf, shoving the boxes aside with my foot. I nearly tore my apron off, throwing it on the rack as I came out of the storage room, descending down the small hall that lead into three doors. One leading into the kitchen, one into the office, and the other into the dining area. I stopped just before the dining door, clocking in my work times.