Chapter 1

Izuku's POV

Izuku was luckily born with a rich mother, he got anything he wanted and was happy for a while until his life got so dull. He decided to go out with his friends and get wasted. While he was out he found a really cool bar and decided to investigate only to find a gay strip club. He was under the influence and wanted to have a fun time so he decided to ask the manager of the night to let him do a little dance, the man was an obvious perv and Izuku did have a nice body. 

"Sure kid you can go up there, but we get all the tips alright?" The man bargained with a clearly intoxicated person so he knew he would win. Izuku went up and started with just grinding on the pole while music was playing. He then started to get more and more into it to the point he was just in boxers. 

Now Izuku's body was quite feminine, he had thick but soft thighs and a thin waist along with his   Feminine face. He used to hate his looks but at that very moment he was so happy with all the attention he got from the men, all to wasted to realise they were giving away hundreds of dollars to a man.

The next day Izuku woke up with a pounding headache, $200 random dollars strapped in only his boxers alone in a random man's bed. Of course his first reactions were 'fuck did I get so messed up I slept with someone!' Or 'shit did they think I was a prostitute!?' But he grinned sheepishly at the amount he got. 

He decided to call his friends which all pieced most of the night together, most of it being he was at a bar and then left with a man, great friends I know. They gave him the address and he arrived to see a pretty maid cafe. 'What the hell? I thought this was a bar?' He thought as he went inside, hearing the bell jingle. 

"Hi there sir how may I help you?" A young lady, around Izuku's age asked. 

"Uh hi, apparently I was here last night, I just need my clothes back is all. Am I in the right place?" She looked puzzled for a moment before realising what he was talking about. 

"Oh you mean the, strip club?" Her whispering that last part made Izuku chuckle a bit at her innocence. 

"Yes, the strip club" he spoke as he giggled along with the girl whose cheeks were a bit red from embarrassment. 

"Ok come along I'll bring you to the lost and found box! Just letting you know... you may not want your clothes back after that." She spoke as she shivered. Izuku second guessed trying to retrieve his clothes and just decided to leave them there and buy new ones. 

"Oh that's alright I'll just get new ones is all, hey miss?" 

"It's uruaka." She spoke smiling. 

"Oh sorry, uruaka. Do you think I could possibly get a job here?" He spoke looking down nervously, he has no experience and doesn't really need  the job but would appreciate something to do while school is out. 

"Of course! We are looking for new staff here at the maid cafe! But you will need to have an interview and stuff first..." Izuku did like the sound of working in a maid cafe but he was also looking for a night job. 

"Wow that's amazing uruaka but I was hoping for... the night job as well..." uruaka was taken aback, no one really asks to work the night job, they usually do it because their hours don't coincide with the maid cafe or they really need the money. 

"Wow that's interesting," uruaka mumbled, 

"Did you say something?" 

"Oh nothing! Anyways we can do that for you!" 

.

.

.

.