Feeling more optimistic about the contract, Vivienne proceeded to sign the papers. Milo's expression brightened, relieved to have found another helping hand for the royal staff.

"If you have any questions, Lady Ravenswood, feel free to ask," Milo said, offering a professional smile, though Vivienne could tell that he was in dire need of rest.

"Sir Crestwell, I hope you don't mind me asking, but when was the last time you had a proper restful sleep?" Vivienne inquired sincerely.

Milo let out a heavy sigh, his eyes reflecting a longing for the memory of a peaceful slumber.

"I haven't experienced a good night's sleep since His Highness became determined to locate Lady Silverwood a month ago," Milo lamented.

"Lady Silverwood? Have you ever met her before? His Highness wants me to find her, but I've never seen her. I would greatly appreciate any additional details about her appearance," Vivienne asked, giving the paper she received to Milo.

"Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to see her either," Milo replied.

"In that case, how did His Highness come across Lady Silverwood?" Vivienne inquired.

"His Highness only mentioned meeting her one night and became captivated by her. However, by the time he discovered her true identity, she had already fled from her home. I believe that happened three years ago. But then, just last month, he encountered her again, and now he is determined to pursue her so as not to lose her once more," Milo explained.

"Is there any portrait of Lady Silverwood in her family's residence?" Vivienne inquired, hoping to find some clue.

"No, there were no pictures of Lady Silverwood in the house. His Highness suspects that she may have been subjected to mistreatment," Milo explained.

"May I inquire about the location of her residence, then?" Vivienne asked, hoping for more information.

Milo hesitated for a moment, causing Vivienne to feel uneasy.

"His Highness burned down the entire mansion and executed her family, accusing them of mistreating the future crown princess," Milo finally answered.

Vivienne was left speechless, shocked by the extreme actions taken.

'Is he out of his mind? What was he thinking! He's making my task even more difficult before I can even begin! So, he's the bloodthirsty, unreasonable, and arrogant male lead.' Vivienne's frustration grew more intense with each passing moment, 'I suppose I'll have to eventually locate the female lead to somehow tame him or bring him to reason.'

"Lady Vivienne, for the time being, I would like you to focus on examining these accounting books to ensure the accuracy of the numbers," Milo stated, handing over a stack of books. "This should serve as a relatively easy and reasonable first task."

"Are you certain that's all I need to do right now? I feel like finding Lady Silverwood is of utmost importance," Vivienne questioned.

"I will handle that matter for the time being. This task will help you familiarize yourself with His Highness's personality and gradually settle into your role as his secretary," Milo replied.

'Milo is truly considerate. Quite unlike someone else...' Vivienne glanced pointedly at the door, her expression filled with displeasure.

"Your room should be ready by now. Allow me to guide you," Milo said, opening the door with a gentlemanly gesture that lightened Vivienne's heart.

"Thank you for your attentive care," she replied.

Fortunately, the walk to her room was short, and Vivienne felt a sense of relief. She noticed that her room was conveniently located across from Milo's, with a mere two-minute walk separating them from His Highness's workroom.