"It's just, a while back, I was going through your Instagram page, and there were some very interesting pictures." Wei Ying hedged, and at least that part wasn't a lie.

"Mostly nutritional posts." Lan Zhan thinks back to his profile page, wondering what could cause him to feel like this, unless it was Wei Ying's poor eating habits from before Lan Zhan came to live there, with him.

"And a few others. Of you, training. You must have been feeling warm."

Oh no.

One look into those silver shimmering eyes, and Lan Zhan knows Wei Ying has seen THAT picture.

It wasn't even taken by him, but a fellow gym buddy, when Lan Zhan had lifted the bottom of his vest to wipe away the sweat on his face. The gym buddy had called it a thirsty picture, and Lan Zhan had agreed, he was parched. The person had tagged him and put up the link to his page, and that was how Wei Ying must have found out about it.

It's Lan Zhan's turn to be embarrassed, and luckily for him, Wei Ying hasn't finished explaining himself.

"So while we were running up these stairs, I was wondering, because it is exercise, whether you sweat any more, and then I kind-of-imagined-you-on-our-bed," and the rest of the words can only be heard by a dog.

Or a bat.

And Lan Zhan.

"I can think of other food which might taste better," he encourages, pleased that Wei Ying wants to do something like that, and he has to adjust himself at the thought of what it would feel like.

"Like what?" Wei Ying lifts his flaming face up, immediately foregoing his embarrassment, and suddenly very interested.

"We can discuss it later." Lan Zhan nods at the panting doctors and Wen Zhuliu who are out of breath, and the action prevents Wei Ying from letting go of the whining protests which would have surely followed suit.

They take a five minute break so they can recover.

"We're on which floor?" Wei Ying asks, calculating something in his head.

"Eighth." Wen Qing supplies the answer.

"And so far, the Network of Vampires have everything under control. Which is great, but we also know that Wen Zhong and A-Ning aren't there, and that's bad." Wei Ying finishes, thinking hard.

"How many floors are there in this building?"

"Twelve in all." Doctor Afida says, looking to Wen Qing for confirmation.

"What's at the top, then?" Lan Zhan asks, thinking back to when they visited with Wen Qing that first time.

"What do you mean?" Wen Qing says sharply, her head snapping up immediately to look at him.

"In the elevator, sure the numbers only go up to that, but there's a place only accessible with a key. And its placement was above twelve, which makes me think it's higher up." He reasons.

"We can continue going up and finding out." Wei Ying shrugs, because that's the only way.

They've been checking through all the floors they've passed, and up until now, they have met a few of their grandmother's friends at every stop, with a report on its condition, and whether or not there are any vampires to subdue, and so far they've been lucky.

They push through the double doors marked with a fire exit sign, and enter straight into the middle of a fight.

Lan Zhan immediately transforms into his true vampire persona, taking out three vicious looking beasts straight away, as they are targeted on sight.