37. The performance.

It was the day before the awardshow.Billie was super busy, but also in general she seemed distant.It seemed like something was going on.I didn't know what it was.But I didn't feel the best about it.When she came back to the room."I only have a little time" she immediately said."Okay.."I went in to give her a kiss, but she turned to look for something in the room."Or not" I said."Huh?" She answered."It's nothing" I replied."I'm very stressed please don't do this right now""Do what?""I don't know, make things weird." she said."I am so confused right now" I said."It's fine just forget about it" she answered.Before I could say something she interrupted me. "Also, don't expect me home tonight, I have to prepare a lot, and I can't really come back and forth. I'm gonna stay somewhere there"."Oh I can't come?" I ask."No it's to complicated, I'm sorry, I have to go" she said as she came over and gave me a kiss quickly and disappeared out of the room.Leaving me stunned.Why was she acting so weird.

__

Fastforward to the next day

"We have to get ready" Billie said. She's still off like she has been the past few days.

Which makes me nervous. Nervous that it's gonna be the same as last time.

I don't know but it feels like she's been more distant and I still don't know why.

"Okay hold on" I say as I grab her arm before she can grab her jacket.

"What is going on?"

"What do you mean?" She asks.

I look at her with an annoyed look. "Don't play dumb. I already asked you if something was up and you keep acting off.."

"Nothing is up" she shrugs

"I don't believe you" I answer.

She sighs but doesn't answer.

"I already am stressed for tonight, just because of all the people and since last time. I can't handle it a second time Billie." I say.

"It won't happen" she says as she puts her hands on my cheeks, gives me a quick kiss

"It won't happen" she says as she puts her hands on my cheeks, gives me a quick kiss. "We really need to go now okay?"

"I meant what I said tho, if this evening goes wrong again it's the last time I'll come along"