Chapter 121-130

Start bij het begin

 The army card was driving steadily forward, and seeing that the entrance to the highway was ahead, Su Ziyi, who was driving, suddenly stepped on the brakes. The sudden slamming of the brakes revived everyone in the car who was a little out of spirits.

 "Su Zi, what happened?" Liang Yunhao thought for a moment that there were zombies, but he got ready for the wind blade and poked his head out to see that there was nothing on the road.

 Unexpectedly, Su Ziyi opened the car door angrily, took a few steps in stride, squatted down and turned around after picking up something, "Captain, look, who is so wicked!" There are several iron nails with a length of five centimeters, "Fortunately, I am a gold type, and I have some sense of these metals. I felt something wrong in front, so I stepped on the brakes. Fortunately, I was driving, otherwise I might have fallen asleep by now. It's gone!"

 Su Ziyi blushed with anger, but Tian Yuerong laughed a little, "Oh, so you still know that you are a sleepy god."

 Everyone couldn't stop laughing. Su Ziyi was so angry and ashamed that his face turned even redder. It seemed that every time he quarreled with Tian Yuerong, he was on the losing side. Over the past few days, his ability to resist blows has risen sharply. Rolling his eyes indecently, he changed the subject, "Brother Jiang, tell me who did this." Jiang

 Yichen is also very impatient with his girlfriend's occasional mischief, but Rong Rong's attitude now shows that There is no threat around here, or the threat is not big, so she didn't take it to heart at all, but in the end she continued following Su Ziyi's topic, "It should be the people from Majiazhai, and there should be more people around here." There is no one else."

 "This group of people must have done it. They failed to attack us last night, so they used such a despicable method to harm people! It was still Brother Zeng, he must have gone back to report!" When they saw Ma

 Lu There are various nails of different sizes in the middle, and these nails have one thing in common, that is, the nail tip is placed upwards, and the length of these nails is enough to be inserted into the inside of the tire.

 In the last days, various materials are in short supply, including tires. If Su Ziyi hadn't discovered it in advance today, maybe all the tires of this military card would have to be scrapped, so they would have to find new tires to replace them. If they couldn't find them, would it mean that they would have to walk forward? Go until they find a new car. They looked at the map before going to bed yesterday, and there will be another town at least fifty or sixty kilometers ahead, which means they will have to walk for at least two more days. They didn't know anything about what would happen. When they thought of this, not only Su Ziyi was angry, but Jiang Yichen and Liang Yunhao looked at each other with anger in their eyes.

 Ding Dachao and the others went to clean up the nails on the road first. They set up such a big trap here, how could they not send someone to guard it? Jiang Yichen thought of this, so he let Liang Yunhao stay here for a while, and he was led by Tian Yuerong Next, he quietly went to the hiding place of those little Luola.

 Those few people were already shocked after seeing that the military card did not get blown out as expected, but they were few in number and did not dare to move easily, so they could only stay in this hiding place obediently, just waiting for these people Let's go, so they can go back and report.

 "Master, please forgive me, heroine, please forgive me!"

 Listening to these messy begging for mercy, Tian Yuerong thought that she had returned to ancient times, and it was nothing.

 After learning about the situation of Majiazhai from these people again, Jiang Yichen released them all. What Brother Zeng explained was similar to what these people said. It was nothing more than a gathering place derived from the self-expansion of supernatural beings, not even a small private base. The last days have made information very blocked, but these people have no sense of being prepared for danger at all. With the increase of various natural disasters, the mutation of zombies and mutant beasts increases, and small gathering places like this will perish sooner or later. He is not a savior, a savior Not so much, and even if he wants to save those people, he may not necessarily let him save them. Not everyone has the courage and courage to travel across half of China to find new hope of survival like Liang Yunhao and the others. To find this site, please search for "" or enter the URL: