Chapter 111-120

Začať od začiatku

 But after a while, everyone began to admire Tian Yuerong again, no matter how the monster increased the strength of the black water, they heard the sound of "crawl clatter" when the black water hit the water shield, it hurt them all , and the black water seems to be poisonous, some of the black water is scattered outside, when the black water falls on the paper not far away, the paper starts to wrinkle and start to smoke, but it doesn't look very strong His water shield is still as stable as Mount Tai, protecting them to death.

 The ink attack of the octopus is their last resort. According to its characteristics, once the ink is sprayed out, it will run away. Therefore, Jiang Yichen and the others did not take their guard lightly because of this short-term comfort. The moment Tian Yuerong withdrew the water shield, they quickly launched another attack on the octopus. The way back was sealed. This time I can't let it run away.

 Probably sensing that he was in a very bad situation at the moment, the octopus raised its head and howled, as if calling its companions over again, Jiang Yichen and Commander Jiang looked at each other, no, one monster is enough for them to have a headache, A few more and they'd have little hope. Jiang Yichen and Captain Jiang's attacking posture immediately became serious, with the electric whip in their left hand and the lightning in their right hand, we can't take too much into account now, the only way to get out is to kill it.

 This time Tian Yuerong was not idle either. She wondered if this octopus man was poisonous, so could her healing system be used? Thinking of it, Tian Yuerong set up a water bow with his right hand and raised a water arrow with his left, aiming at the field The octopus man is dodging left and right, and she is aiming at its mouth. It is necessary to let her healing system directly enter its body to destroy its function. But this is not easy, not to mention that the octopus is not standing obediently in the face of such a person's attack. If it wants to hit it with one blow, its mouth must be opened. Tian Yuerong stood quietly on the periphery, her body kept aiming, waiting for this chance to hit.

 Jiang Yichen's lightning is the most destructive to the octopus. Unlike the electric whip, the lightning's attack surface is smaller, but for the same reason, its damage property is the highest among all attack methods. After fighting for a long time, this seasoned warrior quickly discovered that the biggest flaw on the octopus man's body was its abdomen, which looked extremely soft. When he tried to attack with the electric whip, he found that it was very wet and slippery. , it seems that the octopus also knows that there is its weakness, so it made a good mucus on its surface to block other people's attacks.

 Now that he knew where his weak point was, Jiang Yichen's attack would be merciless. Since the electric whip is not strong enough to attack, let's try his lightning. The lightning bolts rose out of thin air, piercing through with the momentum of thunder. Its belly, the most tender part of its body, was cut open, and the pain caused the octopus to unconsciously open its mouth wide.

 At this time, Tian Yuerong, who was waiting, loosened the already tensed bowstring in his right hand, and the healing water arrow entered the octopus man's mouth in the blink of an eye, and the water arrow directly entered its body with the remaining power. , fighting with the toxin in its abdomen, it is like thousands of war horses galloping recklessly between the two armies, the octopus man, who has been injured inside and outside, has lost consciousness, and all the tentacles have been retracted by it, tightly clutching his stomach like a human , it seems that this will make you feel better.

 Its pain did not arouse everyone's sympathy at all. Taking advantage of its illness and killing it, Jiang Yichen and Captain Jiang chopped at the octopus man's head at the same time.

 PS: About collecting materials:

 Well, this is entirely to satisfy the author's own collection.

 Why do we need to collect containers?