But human beings just think about too many things, worry too much, and have too complicated thoughts. Jiang Yichen has already got to know this speed zombie. It is said that their abilities are quite right to deal with the speed zombie. This zombie is already at the critical point in the late third level. Judging from this posture, it should break through the fourth level soon. Fortunately, he has an enchantment to protect him. Although he can't keep up with the speed, he can not be afraid of this zombie's harm. Tian Yuerong no longer cares about them, and continues to walk forward. After stepping through the crescent gate, she found the red-eyed zombie who was originally aggressive At this moment, she was squatting on the ground with her head in her arms, looking pitiful, but Tian Yuerong did not relax her vigilance at all. She could clearly feel the aura of the late-level four from it. With no power to resist, it's too early to lie to her. Besides, what kind of sympathy is needed for zombies? Tian Yuerong secretly accumulated strength, countless small water needles appeared in the air for nothing, and shot towards the red-eyed zombie in an unstoppable manner, just before touching it It suddenly moved, and the speed was even faster than that speed zombie. Tian Yuerong felt that it disappeared out of thin air, and then appeared on the other side of her. Before she had time to think about it, she dodged to dodge it and stretched out suddenly. Before it could change its direction, the black claws that came over kicked its waist fiercely, knocking it to the ground. Then quickly condensed the water arrows and shot at the zombies trying to dodge without interruption. It looks like it is one level lower than sister and wants to defeat sister. Today I will let you see what is the fifth level. Anyway, you have not in this life hoped.

  Tian Yuerong used his mind to control multiple water arrows to shoot at it from different directions at the same time. The poor zombie lord in the late fourth level was forced to have nowhere to go by the healing water arrows, and the scars drawn by the water arrows flowed out of the dark The blood, the scarlet eyes are full of hostility, and its hateful expression is a bit imposing, but it's a pity that it doesn't even have the strength to jump.

  This is the absolute difference in strength. If this zombie lord hadn't been so unlucky to meet Tian Yuerong, he would definitely be a big hidden danger. If he led all the younger brothers to attack the base, according to the current level of those supernatural beings, it would definitely be a matter of minutes Abused into scum, maybe it doesn't need the little zombie brother to do it. Its one mental attack and mental illusion may make the people in the base kill each other, so no matter how unwilling it is, it will not escape Tian Yuerong in the end. beheaded.

  The battle on Jiang Yichen's side was very intense, the speed zombie hit the transparent barrier time and time again, no matter how hard it scratched with its claws, it still couldn't break the barrier, on the contrary, Jiang Yichen's lightning could ignore the transparent barrier and hit it He got down on his body a few times, even though it was extremely fast, but he was still hit by the constant lightning strikes. There was nothing good about his body, and thick black blood kept oozing out from the new wounds. , solidified, then leaked out, and the speed began to slow down. Jiang Yichen took advantage of this opportunity, and a blue light sword formed by lightning cut off both of its legs. All over the place, the speed zombies without legs are not as good as ordinary zombies, but they still howl and struggle to crawl towards Jiang Yichen. As long as they can eat the person in front of them, with their zombie recovery ability, they will soon It can then grow new legs.

  "Brother Chen, come and see!" Tian Yuerong's voice suddenly sounded, which seemed louder in the silent building.

  Without any hesitation, Jiang Yichen stepped forward to chop off its head, and came to Tian Yuerong's side.

  At this moment, Tian Yuerong was squatting next to the head of the red-eyed zombie, as if she was studying some rare treasure, she was very focused, when she heard his footsteps, she beckoned him to come and take a look.