Jiang Yichen and his team were all dumbfounded. Tian Yuerong was sitting in the middle of the crowd, with the corners of her mouth slightly raised, as if her carefully planned route was not in vain. That's right, according to their original plan, this area should be their team , but she discovered the traces of gold-type zombies in advance, so she has been trying to guide everyone to the side road, but she didn't expect that some people would be attracted. "It seems that

  our brothers' lives are quite valuable, presumably Before the base paid a big price to come to explore the way. "Zhu Ziming turned towards the crowd, with a certain firmness on his face.

  Everyone understands this sentence, and everyone basically wants this zombie to fight, and the level is obviously higher than everyone else, otherwise it would not have appeared in the first day of the new year. It caused the team to lose more than half of its members.

  "Brother, it's fortunate that you were the one to take the shot today. Judging by your level, you should be above us." At this time, Wang Xiaodong realized that Jiang Yichen's lethality seemed to be much greater than others. Zombies have a special restraint effect, who knows that he performs better when hunting other zombies, and the woman who always holds a long knife in her hand is probably his wife. She is so fast that she is almost invincible. Going empty, every step can always cut off a zombie's head.

  "Captain Wang, thank you." Seeing that everyone's attention was attracted by Wang Xiaodong's words, Jiang Yichen said calmly and politely, exuding the aura that had been deliberately hidden from him.

  Wang Xiaodong and Zhu Ziming, who was observing him, were startled by his generous and steady expression and his controlled aura for a moment. This kind of general's style is definitely not possessed by an ordinary supernatural person, it should be a Only those who have been in power for many years can have it.

  "Captain Zhu, Captain Wang, may I have a chance to speak?"

  Jiang Yichen climbed the two of them up to a tall building next to him, stood on the top of the building and looked at the densely packed zombies not far from them, and said, "These zombies are about to move right now. Don't you two realize that the abilities of zombies are getting stronger and stronger? In the future, there will be more and more powerful zombies like today, but as for the base, they spend all their energy in internal fighting. Aren't the supernatural beings thinking about how to improve? Instead, spend time and energy on how to eat, drink, and have fun. In the long run, what do you think the base will look like?" Looking at the two men's contemplation, they continued, "According to my observation, I'm afraid it won't be long. , you will face a large-scale wave of zombies."

  As soon as the words fell, the eyes of Zhu Wang and the two suddenly widened, "Zombie wave, what do

  you mean?" Come here, the base there experienced a zombie siege as early as a month ago, and tens of thousands of zombies surrounded it from all directions, you can imagine that scene!" Jiang Yichen kept smiling.

  Seeing that the two of them were thinking in the direction they planned, Jiang Yichen knew that the matter was basically over, but he didn't know what was going on with Shen Jiangzhi and Jia Zaidao.

  72. The secret operation begins
  Shen Jiangzhi and Jia Zaidao are also progressing quite smoothly. Their hard work during this period has not been in vain, and the third level of conflict will soon occur. In the end of the world, strength is the most important thing. After saving the team that was brought into trouble, they all have a certain weight in their respective teams. Coupled with the analysis of the whole incident, the people in the two teams immediately have a sense of the base. Resentment. Several teams gathered their food and returned to the main force. After witnessing the surprised expressions of the captain and those who framed them, everyone became even more angry.