Chapter 56-60

Start bij het begin

  Jiang Yichen was so busy that he didn't even have time to eat and sleep. Fortunately, he had Tian Yuerong's special Yangqi pills and loving beef jerky. He knew that he would definitely not eat alone. Except for the Yangqi pills, which were specially ordered to nourish his mental and physical strength In addition, beef jerky was given to him in two big boxes. Tian Yuerong's space has a lot of such things, and when will it be until they take advantage of this name to reduce the inventory of the space, but Jiang Yichen and the others don't know

. Chewing the juicy jerky in their mouths, the guards became a little numb with gratitude. They were embarrassed when they started eating Xiaozao, especially when they saw that other comrades could only eat steamed buns. Now they have I got used to it, Tian Xiaomei made it very clear that this is a special treatment for the captain, they are just incidental, although there are a lot of people, but they are really just rabbits who hug grass and beat rabbits, their captain is the grass. Jiang Yichen is indeed busy, but fortunately the base is more united now, at least there is no situation where orders cannot be fulfilled on the surface. He had to follow the strategic deployment discussed by the military department in the past two days, and he had to check every step, otherwise he was worried. This was related to the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in the base, and he couldn't be careless. Including the supply of various supplies, especially the issue of food. After all, people are iron and rice are steel, and lack of food in the stomach will also affect the physical strength and ability of the supernatural being. Fortunately, this time the big head finally did not do Grandet again. , very generously closed his eyes and let his soldiers carry out supplies according to Jiang Yichen's instructions. Fortunately, there is Rongrong's Yangqi Pill, otherwise he would feel the tension under such high pressure, maybe he really wouldn't be able to hold on. It's a pity that there are not many such good things. The military department used a full three hundred second-level crystal nuclei to exchange for thirty pills, but this is really a good thing. All soldiers who take it have their own abilities that will break through soon a feeling of.

  Tian Yuerong led Dabai to first purify all the crystal nuclei that the military had put in her place during this period and hand them over to Da Liu, then went to the countryside specially to add some healing water to the mutated willows, and communicated with them again about the military Tactics, these willows are an important part of the strategy. If some zombies want to break out from here and enter the city, these mutated willows will become their first pass of death. Zombies no higher than the fourth level will become their nourishment, so the big willow, the oldest willow tree, is still looking forward to letting the zombies come here sooner.

  The mutated wolves are commanded by Big Hui and Gray Sister. They are the second pass of the northern wall, and they are also responsible for the task of exploring the way ahead. Blessing, that speed is simply the perfect interpretation of lightning, so several wind-type wolves were awarded this special task. Of course, Dahui, as the top leader when the master and big brother are away, cannot participate. Mutated animals and zombies It is the two sides that are hostile. Animals' keen sense of smell is particularly sensitive to the unique rancid smell of zombies. In addition, animals have an instinctive premonition of danger, so an uneasy atmosphere spreads among the wolves, but no wolf chooses to fight. After leaving, Tian Yuerong once again experienced the loyalty of wolves. Take all the little wolf cubs into the space and calm the anxiety of the wolves. Wolves are militants. War is the most important way to quickly improve their survivability. Big Hui is already in the middle stage of the third stage. It should be nothing to protect the wolves. It's a big problem, besides, Jiang Yichen has already made arrangements, and the observation post and patrol team on the north wall will also cooperate with the wolves when the time comes.

  After arranging everything, Tian Yuerong and Dabai entered the space without a single person and began the rush before the battle. The energy was completely saturated, and the increase in physical fitness could fully withstand the increase in mental strength. There was no suspense at noon on the third day. He opened his eyes in the warm water of the spiritual spring, the beginning of the fifth level!