speaking, the people behind him surrounded them all, and everyone held their hands. They all held shotguns, "Didn't expect that, to tell you the truth, it is said that Brother Long has a gun in his hand, and the real guy is with our black boss. Our black boss is the ancestor of gun making. Although our Black Star team doesn't There are a lot of raptors, but this thing is definitely a hand, of course, if you join, you will get the same treatment!"

  Surrounded by so many guns at the same time, Yi Yangtian and the others did not dare to act rashly, and hoped that Jiang Yichen and the others behind him could quickly catch up

When did the members of the Zheng family see such a scene, leaning close to each other, pretending not to know them, trying to find a way to leave as soon as possible to report to Jiang Yichen and the others . "Brother, if you have something to say, don't let the gun go off." Yi Yangtian had to try his best to deal with them first, "Look, you also know my position, it's quite embarrassing, We came out today. We really haven’t eaten for two days. We want to come out to see if we can get some food to go back. We just came out and don’t know anything. If there is any offence, please have a lot of it, my lord, and let it go Take a ride, little brother."

  The man obviously didn't like this, and shouted loudly, "It's just a matter of one sentence, you should follow us, or not!" As he spoke, the spear in his hand pointed directly at Yi Yangtian's forehead, "Brother, I didn't Be patient! I'll count to three, one, two."

  At this moment, a tiny bone needle pierced through the air and flew into the man's forehead, preventing him from finishing what he wanted to say. Then there was the continuous sound of small explosions in the air, Tian Yuerong and the others finally caught up from behind. The shadow turned into a puff of white mist and disappeared into the crowd as early as when it was surrounded. At this time, he was using the dagger in his hand to harvest Black Star members one after another. Jin Jin and Xiao Ji were the first to reflect it, facing The man with the gun next to him just fell over his shoulder, and other team members also resisted one after another. Someone took out a gun and tried to shoot at the team, but the bullets shot from behind killed him. Captain Jiang from the air is here, you think it's great to have a gun in your hand, these more than 40 members of the famous Black Star team turned into corpses lying on the ground in less than five minutes.

  This incident made Professor Zheng reassess Jiang Yichen's strength and made him more determined to join the western base.

  Everyone disposed of the body, covered up the traces, and set off in the car.

  Naturally, I have to go through the small town called Naduo on the outskirts of Nan'an City. When I think of the fierce battle, the team members are still terrified. Although everyone found out that this kind of battle is a way to speed up the improvement of their abilities, I really don't want to go through it again. .

  But there is no way to let Naduo Town be the only way to go. This time Jiang Yichen adjusted his strategy. After all, they had cleaned up a lot last time, and there were so many zombies there, so it was certain that the supplies inside must be very rich, so he made a bold decision.

  It is still better to ask everyone to shuffle the order and stuff them into two cars, and ask for more than 20 grenades from Tian Yuerong, the first car gets thirteen grenades, and the second car gets eleven, because the first car is responsible for opening the way So give them two more.

  First, Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong were responsible for diverting most of the zombies away, and then the two army trucks had to pass through the town quickly in the shortest possible time, and then they gathered at Pingba Village, 30 kilometers in front of Naduo Town.

Regaining Happiness Through the Book of DoomsdayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara