He broke his mug once he started to chuckle, "I'm playing—I got y'all." He assured. Amina grabbed her phone out of her Hermes Constance bag and went to the Twitter app. Although her and Rashad didn't follow each other on Twitter, she still managed to find him. And she'd scope out his page occasionally, within the past week, she was doing it a lot often. Rashad wasn't really a social media person, so the page moved very slowly. He'd probably retweet two things a day and like about 5, opposed to Amina retweeting 10 and liking 15 plus.

Amina carefully looked through the account, but didn't find much. Today was an even slower day. He didn't retweet anything but he did like a few tweets. Nothing that particularly made Amina raise her eyebrow. She let out a low sigh before leaving the app as a whole and went to Instagram. She didn't scroll for long before she locked her phone and sat it on top of her purse. Ro and Chalyn held a conversation that she wasn't tuned into, due to her being so deep in her thoughts. After battling herself for what felt like an hour straight, she reached over and turned down the music that Ro had playing. 

At first she turned down the music because she wanted to talk to clear her mind, but it turned out that Rashad was calling her. "He calling me." Amina announced as she pressed the lime green button and stuck the phone up to her ear.

"Hey" Amina greeted, mindlessly she started to toy with her necklace. "What you doing?" Rashad questioned.

"In the car." Amina answered, kind of annoyed by how slow the conversation was going. "With who?" He asked, causing Amina to kiss her teeth.

"Do that matter?" She calmly snapped, "Aight Mi—I already told you I'm not trynna be on that with you. All that static ain't us." Rashad replied. Amina eyed the phone before ending the call, in a sense it irritated her how calm he was, like he was blithe about the whole situation.  Unfortunately for him, she wasn't gonna be one of the hoes that was on his phone acting crazy all in the name of good dick.

April 1st 2023
Dallas, Texas
2:05 am

Rashad smoked his blunt down till it was a roach, and left the remnants in his car's astray. As always, smoking left him with cotton mouth, so he quickly downed the half full bottle of essentia water before heading back in the club. Slow Jamz by Kanye West could be heard protruding from the building from afar.  He swung the door open, allowing the music to rush to his ears with a barrier.

His eyes swiftly swiveled around the club, getting a glimpse of who all was in the room. Once he noticed how swamped the back was, he decided to pitch in. He put himself on wing duty and helped plate wing orders as they came through. He grabbed the ticket and silently read it to himself before preparing the order. 6 wings, all flats, 3 honey hot and 3 Cajun. Rashad lightly chuckled to himself, as the order reminded him of Amina since she only ate flats when she ordered wings. He briefly wondered if she was was out there, but quickly remembered that Amina was consistent when it came to her wing flavors and Cajun wasn't in her rotation.

"I need some blue cheese." Samir announced as he walked into the kitchen. It surprised Rashad to see him at work, but he definitely had some words for him. Rashad quickly plated the wings onto the plate before motioning for Samir to come over to him.

"Wassup?" He greeted, Rashad coolly shrugged his shoulders before replying, "Shit, I should be asking you."

Samir furrowed his eyebrows together, "What you mean?" He questioned. "Seem like you got way more to say when I'm not around." Rashad spoke as he folded his arms across his chest. He had enough life experience to see that Samir's rapid lifestyle change was easy to spot, this life wasn't in him, it was on him. Which made him come across as a caricature and Rashad saw right through it.