Yibo smiled. The lights turned on.

Yibo turned towards Zhan who was smiling at Yibo. Before Yibo could say something he felt a soft pair of lips on his own.

Yibo's eyes got widen in shock. Zhan is kissing him and that too wilingly.

Yibo smiled between the kiss. Yibo pulled Zhan more toward himself from his waist. Zhan wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck.

The kiss was sweet and gentle, full of emotions. After sometime they parted.

They both looked into each other's eyes. Seemed like they got lost in each other's eyes.

Zhan said breaking the silence, "Yibo! I love you. I have forgiven you".

Hearing this Yibo got happy and emotional, he tightly hugged Zhan and kept mumbling, "Thank you Zhan. Thank you so much. I... I love you too... I love you so much".

Now Zhan got shocked by Yibo's confession.

Zhan parted from the hug and asked, "You mean it?"

Yibo confidently said, "of course I do. I love you so much. You're the whole world to me. Without you.... My life is nothing. You're my sunshine. You brought happiness to my life. I know I didn't treated you well in the past but..... I rest assure you that.... I won't repeat that. I will treasure you, cherish you and love you till my last breath. I love you more than
anything ".

Zhan's eyes filled with tears. He hugged Yibo.

Yibo at this time was feeling like he got the whole world. Finally... Finally Zhan forgave him.

Zhan parted from the hug and said," Yibo! I want to tell you something else too".

Yibo, "Yes I'm listening".

Zhan, "Yibo! This baby... This baby is....".

Yibo interrupted Zhan, "Mine".

Zhan looked shocked at Yibo.

Yibo, "Its true... I just guessed it".

Zhan, "Don't you remember that night?"

Yibo, "Which night?"

Zhan, "The night you got drunk".

Yibo's eyes widen. He asked, "Was that you with whom I spent my night?"

Zhan blushed remembering that night and nodded.

Flashback :

Yibo was walking like a drunkard on the roadside. He was thinking about Zhan. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even noticed that he is now walking on the road.

A car was coming at high speed. The driver got tensed. He was trying to stop the car but couldn't as the car lost its breaks temporarily.

Yibo was hearing the car horns but he didn't gave much attention to it. Yibo about to get into a serious accident but someone saved him.

Yibo fell on top of that person. Yibo looked at the person and mumbled the name 'zhan' before fainting.

The other person tried to remove Yibo on top of him but it was difficult for him because of Yibo's weight. Finally he was able to remove Yibo from top of him.

That person was none other than Zhan. Zhan was also feeling somewhat dizzy because he had drunk wine earlier.

Zhan helped Yibo in getting up. Zhan started taking Yibo in a direction which he himself doest know where is he going.