Chapter 15 || night

Start from the beginning

He tilted his head and lifted a brow. An ugly smirk decorating his lips. You dragged a hand down your face, mumbling a quiet, "Please."

"See! Was it so difficult." Eren smiled.

You shook your head in disapproval and began to follow Eren to the car. He peered his head in to look at the key, completely ignoring the drool coming out of Hanges mouth right now. He pulled it out, inspected it, shrugged and then put it back in. The card engine growled. "There we go."

He patted his chest proudly. "It takes a smart man."

"Yea yea, whatever."

"No thank you?" He teased.

With another groan you thanked him. He nodded in approval. "Go now." You said, waving him off with your hand. He nodded again. "Right. Mikasa and Armin are waiting for me." You hopped into the car and locked the doors beside you. You raised the radios volume slightly. Once you pressed that gas peddle the rest of the ride was a blur.

__

"I still don't understand why you had to wake me up." Hange complained. Their head was pounding, and yours was beginning to hurt to. Hanges complaints were getting tiring.

"Because you're too heavy to carry." You said in a low tone. You've repeated yourself one too many times.

"No. You're just weak."

You scoffed. "Wanna show me your hugee muscles then?"

Hange sped walk in front of you. Stopping you in your tracks. You sighed, and looked over to the door. Five more steps, JUST FIVE MORE. In attempt to push past them, they grabbed your wrist and held you back. before you could argue they pulled up their shirt to expose their nice set of abs. Your face dropped. It's almost like you forgot those were there. It may be your sleep deprivation acting against you but you could feel the heat of the moment in your core. 'Shit'

You shook your head, and pulled down their shirt for them. Within the five steps to the door you attempted to push past the feeling that was eating away at your guts. 'Fuck.'

"Hange give me the house keys." They stepped forward and placed them into your palm. Letting their fingers softly caress your hand. 'Quit it.' You sucked in a breath and pushed the door open. Signaling Hange to walk in. They trudged inside and slid off their shoes with a groan. Even the noises are getting to you!? With a deep breath you made your way to their room. You prepped their pillows, their sheets, their Advil for the morning. While waiting for them to get back from the bathroom you looked around. Pictures Of Hange and their friends were pinned to a little styrofoam wall. Smiles decorated all over. The room was plain, white walls, brown decor. Instruments and papers scattered.

'Knock'

You turned your head. Hange tiredly leaned agaisnt the wooden material of the door. They wore a loose pair of colorful shorts with a tight black tank top. And yet with the nest displayed on their head they still managed to look fine. "C'mon I'll tuck you in."

With a yawn they threw themselves on the bed, allowing you to throw the covers over their body. "Night Hange." You began to tip
Toe out, before Hanges tired voice called for you. "Y/n wait."

"Hm? What is it?"

"Stay with me?"

"Wha-, are you sure?"

"Yes.. you can go change. But just stay with me for tonight. Please." Your eyes widened, you struggled to get your sentence out. "uh, yea. Sure. I'll be back in a sec.

__
You stared at yourself in the bathroom mirror with uneven breaths. You wore a large crew neck with a pair of booty shorts hiding under its length. 'Why am I so nervous?' It's not like you two were gonna do anything bad, Hanges drunk and you wouldn't take advantage of that. But the thought of being in such close proximity to them, in such a vulnerable piece of furniture stressed you. Just moments ago you were feening over the sound of Hanges deep groan.

'I'm turning into a fucking weirdo'

You splashed water onto your face and walked off. Normally. "I'm back." You announced to Hange. Who lay partially awake. "Yay. Thought you'd chicken out."

"Mm. And why would I do that." You responded, throwing yourself under the covers. A good Distance away from Hange.

"Just cause." They said turning to face you. Their head rested on top of their hands. You chuckled. "Sleep Hange. It's late and you're still drunk."

"Mm.. no. I threw up all the alcohol I consumed."

"It's still late."

"Are you tired?"

Your nerves were at a high. The desire to sleep suddenly disappeared. "Kinda. You?"

"Same." They nodded.

Silence filled your ears. You tensed up at the sound of Hange squirming under the sheets. They were rolling closer to your body.
'My feelings are too obvious.'

"What're you doing?"

"I wanna cuddle."

"But-,"

"Friends cuddle all the time Y/n. Don't forget that."

You rolled to your side and avoided making eye contact with them. Their hand snaked around your waist, their legs wrapping up with yours. The warmth their body gave against yours allowed you to relax your muscles. You lowered your hand, and wrapped your fingers around their palm, hugging them tightly. Their chest was pressed to your back. With a soft breath you whispered, "Goodnight."

"Night hun."

Before you were taken by sleep you felt the outline of Hanges lips leave a kiss on the bare skin of your shoulder. You closed your eyes with a smile.

___

A/n
Ik it's a short chapter but I wanted to release this quick. I have a really long week ahead of me so I wasn't sure I'd be able to upload sooner. Next chapter will definitely be longer

(Not edited)