Chapter 13: Mother's Day without you

MATURE CONTENT 18+ OF {SMUT}EXPLICIT language/ SWEARING/ VIOLENCE/ GUN VIOLENCE/ REFERENCE TO RAPE AND SMOKING AND ALCOHOL AND DRUGS AND BLOOD AND DEATH / GANGS AND WEAPONS AND sexual assault AND ABUSE AND KIDNAPPING and bullying/cuss words

Alessandro's POV: the day I found out that My life and your life were a lie... How do I know Valeria and Brianna are the same people..... I was busy flying to New Mexico so my uncle my aunt, and my mom told me everything, we flew to Spain to sign some documents that Morello's family wanted me to sign and I could get to know everyone who was going to work for me until my baby girl... My daughter turning 18 years old and she can choose does she wants to be in charge of her mom's family or make her mom's mafia and my family's mafia together what they want.  but for now, I will be in charge of Morello's mafia and Xavier can be in charge of mine. I wanted to move everything and move her to Spain where she wanted to be with her parents. before I move to Spain for a few months... I start to get ready to fly to NYC to visit her... then I can go to see how is everything going in my mafia and my businesses too. I get my daughter ready to fly to NYC to see her mom.

- New York City -

Alessandro drove to the grave house where Brianna was but he went to see the guy who was working there to change everything to Bri...Valeria

Alessandro's pov: My sweet angel girlfriend I miss you so much Our lives were a lied and I supported being married to you but those fuckers stole you from your real parents

Alessandro's pov: My sweet angel girlfriend I miss you so much Our lives were a lied and I supported being married to you but those fuckers stole you from your real parents. your real parents were  Arya Skye Nora Morello and Zyan Micheal Morello. You are an heir of your mafia Morello, You gave birth to this beautiful baby girl named Athena Chaire Morello De Luca Luciano. I couldn't handle the father thing but I know you are here with me. You are happy and free of pain, to be with your real parents my love. today is your first day of Mother's Day but you couldn't be here to celebrate together with me and our daughter. I know you want to be in your hometown and I am going to do everything to make it come true also be with your parents mi amor de Mio.  I promise you that I will tell our daughter about you baby.