"Baby..." I whimpered as he began rolling his fingers over my clit.

"Keep making dinner Lacey." He said sternly, there was a lust in his voice and I nodded, swallowing. His dominance was always something that drove me insane, I loved it every bit of it. I swallowed, steadying myself and grabbing the knife. I took a deep breath and kept cutting the fruit, careful not to cut myself as I did.

His hand slid back up to my stomach only to push under the band of my leggings and underwear. His fingers pressed against my bare clit, my head falling back slightly at the feel. I bit my lip, looking back down at the fruit, concentrating on cutting it. As I did, I watched his hand come back to the cut fruit, picking up a piece of kiwi. I felt him move the kiwi over my earlobe, and down to the spot right behind it on my neck.

"Now you're just being plain mean." I said, clearing my throat. He knew these were my weak spots, he knew I would completely give in to anything.

He moved his face close to my ear, chuckling a bit, "I don't know what you mean. I think I'm being quite nice right now." He said, his teeth on my earlobe biting it softly, only for him to begin to suck on it, "And the best part of it is, none of this will taste as delicious as what I know is between your thighs." He said before moving to the spot in my neck, his fingers moving quicker on my clit, causing my to push my ass backwards onto him.

I could feel his hard cock the moment I did, and I decided, he wasn't the only one who could be a tease. I began to roll my hips back onto him, my ass moving up and down his hardening cock. When he bit down on the area behind my ear, I knew I was working him up.

"Bloody hell, Lacey." He said, as he placed his entire hand flat against my middle, pushing me back against him, "Fuck the fruit, come here." He quickly wrapped his hand tight around my neck, the kiwi he was still holding spreading all over my neck but I didn't care. I let go of the knife, bracing myself on the counter.

My head fell back onto his shoulder and soon his lips were on my neck. His tongue cleaning up the mess her made, his teeth dragging along my neck. His other hand moved so he could slip a finger in me, then another.

"Oh..fuck." I moaned out, my hips stilling moving on him; causing his fingers to sink deeper in me as I moved. He curled his fingers inside me, pushing against my sweet spot, the spot he only knew the perfect location too.

"So wet for me, darling, god I can't wait to slip inside you, to fill you up." He groaned in my ear, his words causing my nerve endings to ignite everywhere, my body craving to be touched by him everywhere. His lips never left my neck, always coming back, and sucking hard on me. Peppering kisses all along the length of it.

"I want you to fuck me, Harry." I moaned out, my grip tightening on the counter, his fingers moving in and out of me as I grind my body on them. I was going to come, it wasn't go to take much to get me there in this position.

He dragged his hand down from my neck, over my breasts, palming at them and further spreading the kiwi over my white tank and I didn't care. He was making me a mess both physically and mentally. His hand kept moving down my body, gripping tightly at my skin, moving down to my middle, pushing my leggings and underwear down. He grabbed on tight to the band so he could push them down, lowering them to my mid-thigh. He brought his hand to my clit, moving quick circles over it, causing my movements on him to stop.

"Har-Harry, oh my god..." I reached back, grabbing onto him for support, "Baby..ba..uh...I'm going to come. Plea—" he didn't stop moving in and out of me, his fingers rolling on my clit so deliciously.

"Come for me darling, come for me and I'll fuck you right after, come for me." He purred in my ear, motivating me. I could feel my core tightening and the more I thought about him slipping his length inside of me the closer I got to my high.