'Why did the mood get so serious?' Kaoru thought as the boys all had a look of determination on their faces.

The hour passed by quickly and Kaoru was thankful she didn't have to lift a finger in cleaning as the group of first years did it themselves without hesitation. 'If only the second years were as gentlemanly' she thought with a laugh.

Once all of them had said goodbye, Kaoru grabbed her bag and headed to her own dorm. She didn't want to walk out with any of the guys in order to avoid any misunderstandings.

Walking into the cool night air, Kaoru was reminded how much she loves spring nights. She hadn't made it far from the building when she paused to look up at the sky, a smile making its way onto her face.

'Tonight was fun,' she thought, 'this is good for me, I would have never done this alone,' Hearing male voices around her, Kaoru snapped out of her thoughts, looking around warily.

The campus is very safe, but walking alone as a woman is always dangerous. Turning around, she saw Miyuki, Kuramochi and Sawamura arguing loudly. The scene was funny enough to make her laugh out loud.

Miyuki was smirking devilishly as Eijun was being held in a headlock by Kuramochi, who despite clearly being irritated with Sawamura, was yelling at Miyuki.

Her laughter caught the attention of the trio as they paused their childish actions for a moment. "What is going on here?" she asked with a smile.

Miyuki opened his mouth to reply before he was cut off by Eijun's yell. "Kaoru-Hime! Don't listen to anything this damn Tanuki has to say!"

Kaoru's eyes widened at the nickname, as she repeated it aloud with surprise, "Kaoru-Hime?" she giggled at the name, "I had no idea I was so angelic."

Miyuki broke out into laughter so loud he was clutching his stomach with tears in his eyes, Kuramochi released Eijun as he also laughed himself onto the ground.

Eijun's face was red with embarrassment, causing Kaoru to halt her own laughter, she hadn't meant to tease him. "Sawamura, thank you for the nickname, I hope to live up to it," she said with a gentle smile.

"Now can someone explain why you three are out here being loud and disturbing my peaceful stroll back to my dorm?" Kaoru asked curiously. The three looked at each other awkwardly before Miyuki coughed.

"Sawamura was waiting because he wanted to walk his precious Kaoru-Hime home," he teased the younger boy. Kuramochi laughed as Eijun blushed, causing Kaoru to frown at Miyuki's rude remark to Eijun.

Walking towards Eijun, she linked her arm around his own. "That's very much appreciated, Sawamura, thank you!" she said as she smiled at the younger boy.

Pulling him towards the softball dorms, she looked back over her shoulder and stuck out her tongue at the other two boys. "At least someone is a gentleman!" she called out loudly.

Eijun was a blushing mess, and once they rounded a corner Kaoru released him. "Sorry, I just had to shut them up, especially Miyuki and his smart mouth," she said.

Turning to face the boy she smiled, "thank you for offering to walk me back, but right here will do! See you Thursday Sawamura-chan!" she said walking away.

"Why did you give up softball?!" Eijun yelled after her without thinking. Kaoru's eyes were wide with surprise, "what?" she asked softly.

Eijun took a deep breath before deciding to respond, he had made it this far being blunt and he wasn't about to stop now. "I saw you crying last night and when I asked Miyuki-senpai about it he said that you got injured and don't play anymore!"