"I am not sure, Kao called me on Saturday evening and he sounded weird, So I went to find him at their house, He was shivering and whimpering, Pete was no where to be found so I called him, Pete said he needs Kao out of his life, So I brought Kao here, He has been only sleeping since, Uncle Intou has come and checked on Kao, He is the one who told us that Kao was drugged, We don't know what drug it was and how it entered Kao's system but Uncle Intou said it's not effecting Kao's vitals and so we just have to wait till it gets out of his system" Puy explained finally realising that P'Mish was clueless. 

"Pete must have known something, they were inseparable" P'Mish wondered

"Well, I hope you understand why I didn't want to call him" Puy lowly replied. 

"This is ridiculous, I am coming, send me your address" P'Mish commanded

"No, P, I don't think that's a good idea" Puy answered coldly

"Sib, either you send me the address, or else I will find it myself, Kao is my brother too" P'Mish said determined

"Fine!" Puy took a deep breath and cut the call to text her the address.

A few minutes later Kao stirred again and reluctantly opened his eyes. His eyes wandered around the room before landing on Puy.. "Puy!" He acknowledged sitting up lazily.

"Kao!" Puy held Kao's hand... "How are you feeling?"

"Very sleepy!" Kao replied "But what happened? Where Am I?"

"You are at my place" Puy explained... "Finally! It looks like you are back, Thank god!"

"Your place? Why? Where is Pete?" Kao questioned... "Is he busy at the office?"

"I would assume so" Puy murmured

"Why am I feeling this sleepy?" Kao asked rubbing his eyes... "What's happening Puy, This doesn't feel good" 

"According to Uncle Intou, you were drugged" Puy tried to explain... "What do you remember Kao"

"Puy, I am sorry but I really miss Pete, I am going to see him first Okay?" Kao tried to stand up, staggered a bit and then balanced himself. 

"Wait, Kao, You can't meet him now" Puy tried to stop

"Why? Is he hurt? Puy tell me right now" Kao looked scared

"No, Kao, He is fine, Nothing happened to him" Puy assured

"Then I am going to him" Kao headed to door.

"But Kao listen to me first, will you?" Puy requested

Kao turned back looking around... "Is my bike here? Where is my phone" 

"Kao listen to me, Pete doesn't want to meet you okay, You won't be able to reach him even if you try" Puy raised her voice

"What are you talking about Puy?" Kao chuckled and picked his phone from the nightstand... "However I think I will go home and freshen up first, I feel sticky and I don't want to gross Pete out okay, Don't worry!"

"Kao, KAO, STOP, Okay Okay fine, How about you call Pete? I will let you go if he picks your call?" Puy pleaded holding onto  Kao.

"Puy, Is this a prank? Ha? Fine I will call Pete for you" saying that Kao called Pete's phone. Kao could only hear busy tone on the other side. 

"Hmm... Looks like he is busy Puy, Let me go help him" Kao said and started leaving again. 

Puy took a long breath... "Hin, Do you know how long you have been sleeping?" 

"Puy, Listen to me, Let me go see Pete, I will come right back and talk to you okay?" Kao requested

"You have been sleeping for five days Kao, Five days, Pete has neither called nor visited, Infact he said he didn't want to see you anymore and that is why I had to bring you here, Otherwise why would you be here Tell me?" Puy kept talking... "Tell me why you were drugged and Pete is not worried about you, Don't act dumb with me now"