In the next few days, the kitchen of the space exudes the smell of all kinds of meat every day, and there is also the sound of stir-frying when cooking. The cattle, sheep, chickens, ducks and pigs in the space suffered disasters during this period, and they were all changed by Tian Yuerong. Pots of delicious delicacies are stored in the warehouse, and then fat and tender big fish rise into the air from the water. Several small knives appear at the same time to beat the scales of the fish to clean their internal organs, and then put them into different pots. Stewed fish, some boiled fish, some steamed fish, some sliced for hot pot, and some directly into the oven to become grilled fish. Tian Yuerong hovered in the air, controlling everything with her thoughts, all the processes were in order, running completely according to her thoughts, once again felt the power and magic of being the god of space.

    Of course, she did not forget her favorite prawns and crabs. All kinds of seafood burst out of the water and flew directly into the pot in the kitchen. After steaming, frying and stewing, the work was completely completed. The whole space returned to normal operation, and the crops began to Growing vigorously, the animals have also begun the process of reproduction, so she still has the capital to raise younger brothers or something.

    Tian Yuerong, who stayed alone in the space, started a leisurely and slow life. First, she went to soak in a beautiful hot spring to get rid of the exhaustion in her body, and then went to the Lingquan to practice body training with spiritual energy until she was sweating profusely. Take away all the negative emotions such as tension and anxiety in the upper mind, and then release all the supernatural powers in the air before jumping into the spiritual spring and closing your eyes to rest.

    The spiritual spring water slowly wrapped her body, causing her to slowly sink into the water and fall into sleep. It was not until two days later that Tian Yuerong stood up again from the spring water. The nourishment of the spiritual spring made her feel like a fully charged battery, her body was light , open minded. The 200% good state made her alchemy process very smooth this time. This time she increased the amount of raw materials several times, and the result was still very successful. She got a total of hundreds of top-level qi pills. Her spirit was exhausted again, and her body's battery capacity became negative again, so Tian Yuerong began the process of recharging and recuperating again.

    This process made her enjoy it very much. This kind of life without burdens and burdens, and living according to her own heart is indeed what every otaku yearns for.

42. The decision of the wolves to move

    Tian Yuerong placed the two cute little wolf cubs in a mini cave with flowers and grass in the space, and usually went to tease them when they were tired. Now they are raised healthy and lively, and they feel their vitality is getting stronger and stronger. They can be released to reunite with their parents.

    As soon as she left the space, Tian Yuerong felt the cold rushing towards her face. After staying in the space for a long time, she forgot what it was like outside. It has been more than two months since she left the base. Although the temperature is still very low, there is heavy snowfall. It has stopped, only the Xiaoxiao north wind is still blowing firmly.

    Since Dahui and Huimei followed into the space and learned that the master wanted to find more Chinese herbal medicines, Dahui finally felt that he had a place to play. Although this vast mountain is now covered with snow, they have lived here since childhood, and they are familiar with every plant and tree on this mountain, er, of course some of them have mutated and the image in their memory has changed, But their properties cannot be changed. Yu Shi started to take Tian Yuerong around in the mountains. Dabai, as a personal interpreter, of course had to follow him all the time. Not to mention that Dahui really didn't brag. Under his leadership, Tian Yuerong really dug up a lot of good things. The pepper tree, and a large field of Gastrodia elata that have been covered by snow, and a blood ganoderma lucidum was found on the edge of the cliff, guarded by a white-eyed snake next to it, but who let the nature of the snake hibernate? Even Tian Yuerong's spiritual search was no match for the snake cave, and this late third-order poisonous snake ended its life in sleep. The medicinal value of snake gall is very high. The thick snake skin can be used to make boots. The snake blood is a good primer for making pills. Hard and soft, she will keep it to see if she can grind it into a bone needle, coupled with her mind control, it will definitely kill people invisible.