The situation of the bison is really bad. Although their current food is not limited to plants, they are completely trapped in this valley and cannot get out, and the animals outside cannot enter. The hungry and crazy bison first eat the leaves and then the bark, and eat anything that can fit in their mouths, especially the mutated bison eat much more, and their group is very large, and soon they are trapped There is nothing left to enter.     Until the once strong companions began to attack the old and weak, the bison tribe had never seen before. They were divided into several groups and rushed towards each other with their sharp horns. The blood soon turned red. Pure white blood, the timid fled to the outside, but was trapped in the snow and could not move. The victors were eating the corpses of their dead companions, and the lingering smell of blood in the air made it easy for Tian Yuerong, who had just entered the valley, to find the group of buffaloes that were about to be driven mad by hunger. This herd of two or three hundred bison has now been torn apart. The infighting just now has exhausted all their energy. Facing this real foreign invader, they have no ability to resist. into space.     Tian Yuerong wandered around the valley again at random, brought back the bison that had been frozen to death in the snow cave into the space, and searched for any usable mutated plants before returning to the original gathering place. The wolves are now 100% surrendered to this new leader. Although they can't tell how long they have been hungry with their brains, but seeing such a bunch of cute bison in front of them, the sound of drumming in their stomachs still faithfully reflects In their state, they began to eat with the sound of "Dabai", and the wolves threw off their cheeks and let go of their bellies, blood and skin, bones and flesh, surrounded by the sound of chewing.     In the next few days, Tian Yuerong led the wolves to sweep across the mountain area, harvested a lot of prey, and even caught a nest of second-level Nenxiang rabbits, which she took into the space to breed. She thought that she would eat the legendary rabbits soon. The tender and delicious rabbit meat made her mouth water. After ensuring that there was no danger in this mountain forest, Tian Yuerong entered the space, where she could finally concentrate on alchemy without distraction. There is no need to worry about being disturbed. It is safe for Dabai to stay outside with the wolves, and the prey is enough for them to survive the whole winter.

    This time she still chooses Qi Bu Pill. After all, the more this kind of pill is, the better it is, and she is familiar with it. She carefully recalled the process of refining the medicine last time, improved the inaccuracies, and only concentrated on refining it. In terms of the urgency of the preparation steps and the amount of medicine used each time, during the process of refining the medicine, he worked hard to save energy, and prepared some simple packaged meat to supplement his physical strength. Finally, four days later, Fengzhi's furnace eyes burst out with dazzling light , Successful alchemy.

    More than thirty pills shining with colorful light, but the granules are big and full, although the whole room is full of their strong medicinal fragrance, without a trace of bitterness, Tian Yuerong stretched out her trembling hand excitedly, picked up a pill and gave it to In the entrance, the elixir melted into her mouth and disappeared into her intestines and stomach. Immediately afterwards, she felt the huge energy from her abdomen flowing into her whole body. Most of the powers consumed just now were restored. This is definitely something that can only be refined by senior alchemists. The top qi pill! Carefully put the qi invigorating pill into a jade bottle made of high-quality spirit stones, which can well protect the medicinal properties from being lost. There was hardly any medicine residue at the bottom of the furnace, and Fengzhi's proud expression came from his mind, this is Fengzhi's real strength!

    Tian Yuerong will continue to work hard, she wants to prepare more qi invigorating pills for backup, after this winter, it is impossible to have such ample time, and she also needs to prepare more meals and meat, so she has too many things to prepare during this time , I am not prepared to be sad in wartime. Moreover, there are too many species breeding grounds in the space, and she didn't have time to sort them out before, so the time and space automatically stopped the reproduction of all animals, or if they were allowed to develop freely, the space would have to explode.