Fin: Souls collided as one

Start from the beginning

Most of their friends got married, Neo got married to Louis who worked as a pilot now. Pond and Phuwin got married  and moved to Korea, Pond became a K-pop idol and Phuwin settled there and worked as a model and actor, he acted in  some really successful K-dramas. Aj married Ploy, Ciize married Jahnae and their girl group Sizzy became really popular once P'Tay and Newwie took over GMM.

What surprised everyone the most is that Ohm and Nanon got married after that weird period they went through in 2022-2023, people didn't even have hope that the two would even become friends again but here they were, MARRIED. Mix and Earth got married, now that didn't surprise anyone. Khaotung and First were their best men, even though Neo sulked for a month because Earth didn't choose him to be his best man. Mix had his own vetenary clinic whereas Earth had multiple cafés and flower shops, they left the industry and wanted a simple life.

The couple were preparing on going to attend the wedding of their friends and juniors, Gemini and Fourth. Gemini decided to focus on music and was one of Thailand's most popular male artists with multiple awards under his belt, although he had a couple of albums with Fourth, Fourth focused on his acting career which was of course was a success because he was a brilliant actor. After he got his degree he worked with GMM as an intellectual property attorney.
.
.
.
At First's and Khaotung’s house in Bangkok.

"Tung wake up we are going to be late." First said as he tugged the blanket his lover was covering himself with. "Five more minutes Fir." Khaotung said pulling the blanket First tugged away from him and covering himself. First sighed and tugged the blanket once again and said "Tung wake up." Khaotung didn't wake up though instead he rolled over on his side and turned away from First.

"Don't make me pour you with cold water." First threatened his lover hoping that will wake him up. "You wouldn't dare." Khaotung mumbled still not having any intention of waking up. First of course wouldn't actually pour cold water on Khaotung so he decided to jump on the bed, straddling Khaotung and pinning his hands above his head.

Khaotung just laid underneath First, eyes closed and his hands pinned above his head. First started to blow air on Khaotung’s face. "Tung wake up" First said softly after blowing air on Khaotung’s face. Khaotung just groaned in annoyance but kept his eyes shut. First knew how stubborn Khaotung was and that was one of the reasons why he was so difficult to wake up. First then whispered to Khaotung "If you wake up now we can have a quickie before the nongs wedding." his lips hovered over Khaotung’s ear, his warm breathe fanning Khaotung’s neck.

That seemed to work because Khaotung quickly opened his eyes and excitedly said "Really?". First laughed and said "Really Tung? That woke you up. Such a pervert." Khaotung leaned over and kissed First before whispering "for you always." His lips hovering over First's lips, his warm breathe brushing over First lips causing First to shiver as a tingling sensation traveled down his spine.

First stared at Khaotung’s eyes and damn Khaotung was gorgeous. First was reminded of how beautiful his lover was, Khaotung really became gorgeous the older they grew. "What are you looking at?" Khaotung asked as First was staring at him sensually. "You're so beautiful" First whispered making Khaotung visibly shiver. Khaotung always felt goosebumps when First would complimented him, he laughed and said "Crazy! What are you-"

Before Khaotung could finish his sentence First smashed his lips on Khaotung’s. Kissing him passionately as if wanting to devour him. He let go of Khaotung’s wrists, grabbing his neck with his one hand while his other hand slid under Khaotung’s tank top trailing his hand down Khaotung's abs. Khaotung cupped First's neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

With their heads occasionally tilting to gain better access of their lips. Khaotung slid his tongue through First's lips seeking entrance into his mouth. He sucked on his tongue while pulling him closer and tilting his head to deepen their kiss even further. It was as if Khaotung wanted to eat him, breath him  in and basically be one with him.