Regular customer ~ barou shoei

Start from the beginning

Your attention shifted back on the counter as the boy put the things on it, quickly scanning them one by one, your eyes turned to him for a brief second noticing the slight uneasy expression on his face as he looked outside.

"The weather doesn't look too good right".
You spoke trying to start some kind of a conversation with him.

"yeah". He said before he turned to you while pulling out his wallet.

You smiled at him as you handed him the bag simultaneously accepting the money from his hands. "I think you should wait for the wind to calm down, why don't you sit here for a bit".

He hesitated for a moment but agreed after taking one more look outside. He sat down on one of the chairs which were kept beside the counter as he scrolled on his phone. He is so hard to talk with your brows furrowed at his usual behavior it wouldn't hurt to talk a bit or atleast even smile at someone.

"Wanna eat?"  His gaze turned to you about to refuse but stopped when he noticed what you were holding. You smiled softly as he took the pudding out of your hands mumbling a small thanks. You sat down beside him eating pudding yourself  deciding to keep him company.

"Isn't it tasty?"

"It is, i like pudding actually".

"I figured". You chuckled eyes softening as you watched him eat the sweet, your face turned red the more you looked at him not realizing it that you were making it too obvious he looks soooo cut-

"You are staring". Your eyes widened when they met his processing his words you quickly looked away apologizing to him.

"I-if you don't mind me asking, why do you always come here every Saturday just to buy quickle wipers i mean of course you can....but it's just..."

"Yeah i know buying a pack every week might seem weird, but i like to keep my surroundings extra clean, dirt and messiness annoys me".

"Ah! Understandable i like cleanliness too, you see my store's super clean".

"Yes, that's why i come here".

"Well, why come here every weekend though you can buy a month's stock or something like that". You said putting a last spoonful of pudding inside your mouth. "It's not that i mind you coming here".

He stared at you for few seconds before sighing as he spoke, "that'd be easier but it feels refreshing to take a walk to the store and my little sisters love chocolates and pudding so coming here reminds me to take those for them".

"Oh, i see". You replied the conversation died down suddenly the awkwardness was making you anxious but it soon went away when you saw him holding up money towards you. You gave him a questioning look.

"For the pudding".

Oh "no no I'm not taking money for that".

"Why not?"

"Because...it was just me being nice, i felt bad that you have to wait in here so...". You sweat dropped at his stoic expression still holding up the money waiting for you to take it.

"I'm not taking the money from you so please put it back-...um"  you paused realizing that you were still unaware of his name. looking at him you confusingly pointed one of your fingers in his direction.

"barou, barou shoei".

"Yes, barou-san so please put the money back inside your wallet".

His face scrunched in annoyance at your stubbornness as he took one of your hands into his and shoved the money inside curling your fingers into a fist before he quickly got up from his seat picking up his umbrella about to leave the store as he faced you just before opening the door.

"I don't want to owe you anything, thanks for whatever you did though see you next week
y/n". That's what he said before leaving the store as you were still in shock by his actions but even more shocked at the fact that he knows your name.

"How does he know my name when i never introduced myself what the-."

You stared at your hands in confusion trying to remember if you ever said your name in front of him or anything like that not realizing that it was written right outside of the store with your number on there. "that's weird".

Your expressions softened suddenly remembering everything that just happened as your heart fluttered,  you bit your lip trying to contain a toothy smile before shaking your head as you took a deep breath to calm down.

"He's just a regular customer".

.
This is so ass
Its 4am here nd i can't sleep