He knows he can be that killer again if he decided to switch it up.

Karma doesn't know how to feel about that, and it did scare him.

"Glad to see you awake."

The familiar voice strayed Karma's attention from the marble floors to trail up the silhouette standing against the wall - dressed in an all-black attire while looking attentively to Karma's every move. He knows Karma is reminiscing the memories with his silence, and no doubt that bastard is enjoying it.

When Karma goes to brush the hair away from his face, he found himself unable to do so. Looking down, he noticed he wasn't tied up, but he couldn't move a muscle in his body, not even produce fire or heat in general.

So that definitely means one thing.

"Got Seokjin to work on your side again?"

The Boss smiles effortlessly, tracing his feet that took him to other side of the room, showing Seokjin tied up with his eyes closed, "Not really, but Wonwoo may have commanded him through his mind to keep you still and prevent any outbursts from happening. He's still on timeout."

And he gently pats Seokjin's head, facing back towards Karma, "Must feel nostalgic being here again."

"So nostalgic I could choke on bullets."

"That much detest for the past? I thought we had fun."

"Maybe with Eden you did," Boss's face falls monotone, just as Karma grins, "Never expected for you to be the type to throw a girly tantrum after a breakup. Kidnapping isn't the ideal way to win someone's heart, you know?"

Boss didn't say anything, but instead he walks toward Karma slowly. His every step was as powerful as one of a sinister king, slow and menacing, just like the glare in his eyes. It made Karma a bit unease as he slowly approaches him and kneels down to face him at eye level.

The look on his face alone made Karma sick, very sick.

He never liked Boss, he just did his dirty work and got it over with. Eden was more devoted to him, and maybe Tigresa - but that was because of Hwanwoong, similarly to Taehyung. Meanwhile Valencia was just trying to survive, for everyone. 

They all had different motives with Orchids, and Karma despite being good at what he does, hated every second of it.

Even if some moments he did miss it.

"I had all of you wrapped around my fingers, did you forget that?" Boss taunted, head to the side, "And not just because of the child, but perhaps because deep down inside, you all loved this life, just as much as I loved you working for me as my assassin."

Boss is anything but stupid. He knows them all well, since he studied them since the second he saw Taehyung in that parent/teacher conference while he was in middle school - manipulating the puppets as his parents so smoothly and deviously. He was so fascinated by Taehyung's mind, and once he discovered all of them, that just got him to patiently wait for him until the perfect moment to strict.

Having his caged in his hands as the perfect soldier.

Karma snarls his teeth, but Boss only smiles with those charming dimples, "Work for me again Karma, and maybe we all could just push the past behind us," He whispers, twirling with a curl of the mess of black hair on Karma's head, "Unless you want me to turn you in with the rats and they can take care of you in prison where they keep people like us?"

He's testing him.

He really is testing him.

Boss doesn't play so easy, especially if it's run by emotions.