𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

As we kissed, I sat on the counter rubbing his face as our bodies rubbed together. We weren't having sex but I wanted to so bad. I haven't seen my man in what feels like forever. He been on this whole Im spending time with my dad shit so I haven't really been with him as much as I wanted to.

He kissed down my face and neck towards my breast. He went to take one out of my sports bra but I pushed him away with a laugh. "Move." I said as he eyed me.

"What?" He asked before putting his face into my neck as he held onto my waist. "You ain't missed me?"

"I did," I said with a pout as I rubbed his head. "But I'm not onnat right now. I wanna know what you been doing. I ain't seen you in like four days."

"I told you," He said pulling away from me. "I been with Jibreel crazy ass tryna figure shit out. Working out and shit. You wanna see my video I'm finna post?"

"Video?!" I repeated as he unlocked his phone.

"Yeah I did a run with Pop and he said I should record myself practicing and working out. A lot of people doing it now and it's getting them looks so Ima try it." He said with a smirk as he tapped the video. "See."

I watched the video. He was doing a lot of defense drills, shooting drills, and etc. I loved watching him play and so focused. I knew he loved Basketball so I was happy that he was trying everything to go all the way with it.

The video was nicely edited and really showed his skills so I liked it. I hoped this was something he did more often because I think the idea would work.

"I think it would work. The video is nice." I said with a smile before pushing his shoulder. "Okkk! You nice."

He busted out laughing. "Thank you. I appreciate it."

I watched as he eyed me closely before taking a sip from his water bottle. I had my hair down because I was about to go get it done for the girls night out. I literally get my hair done every two weeks. Sometimes every week depends on how I'm feeling.

"Your hair actually long as fuck." He said running his hand through it in amazement. I couldn't help but smile wide. I usually hated when people touch my hair but it's weird how I don't care that he touch me. "What you been doing? You ain't been tryna tell me."

"Because it's nothing to tell," She said with a shrug. "I been at school. Doing my homework and stuff. Everybody been with their boyfriends so I don't be with them like that anymore."

He eyed me before smacking his lips. "What you saying? You do be with me all the time."

I just nodded before leaning my head against his chest. Me and Dee do spend a lot of time together but we're not always together. When I get out of school he's usually at practice or at the gym just because with his dad. When I first started school, he would come to get me everyday but now that his dad was home things were different. They spent a lot of time together.

"We're not always together babe." I said looking up at him as he frowned at me. "It's fine though. You be busy and I be at school. It's not like we don't talk."