I'm really proud of my work and, I'm not being egotistical here, I really think I set the standard of what a wrestler with a disability should be, not to mention I'm considered Japan's first autistic pro wrestler.

It's an accomplishment for me.

When Masami, Kaori, and myself got to the building, the ring was just as I imagined it to be:

Black and gold, just like the NXT ring.

Anyway, as Masami and I went into different restrooms to change, I was really thinking about how many exercises the two of us could do together while trying to make each other stronger.

Before I could put the towel around my shoulders, I have gotten a text and a pic from Masami. She had to look so cute!

Masami: 何を考えているの、カイ? (What are you thinking about, Kai?)

Me: レスリングしてるよ、可愛い子よ! (Wrestling you, you cutie!)

Masami: 私はかわいいかもしれないけど、リングに上がったら遠慮しないでね!あなたが得たすべてを私に与えてください!もし私を傷つけたとしても、心配しないでください。後で領収書をもらいました! (I may be a cutie, but when we get in that ring, don't hold back! Give me everything you got! If you hurt me inside of it, don't worry. I got a receipt for you after!)

I actually laughed at the response and I think Masami had giggled from my reply, but I'm serious. Masami is such a cutie, I don't know how Tataaki passed her on.

Anyway, once I got into my gear and put the towel over my shoulders, I went out to see that she and Kaori, wearing a referee uniform, were already in the ring, waiting for me, and there were some wrestlers from WWE:

- Trevor
- Kana
- Oshiro
- Matt
- Johnny
- Candice
- Shayna
- Shinsuke
- Mayu

I was kinda surprised to see Shayna here, but MAYU?! I thought she was in Japan!

Well, I'm pretty sure she was in the area and wanted to see us, which is fine, there's nothing wrong with that.