Zhan after fighting with his thoughts went to the cafeteria. He looked here and there. He didn't saw Yibo there. He sighed. Zhan took his plate and was about to turn. He got shocked to see Yibo standing right in front of him.

Zhan straighten his back. Zhan was about to go but Yibo grabbed his arm.

Zhan said sternly, "Mr. Wang! Let me go".

Yibo, "Zhan!".

Zhan coldly said, "It's Mr. Xiao Zhan for you Mr. Wang Yibo".

Yibo, "please listen to me for once".

Zhan retreated his arm from Yibo's grip and said, "Mr. Wang Yibo! I don't want to talk to you. Why don't you get it? Is it that difficult to fit in your brain?"

Yibo was about to say something but Zhan stopped him by his hand gesturing him to shush. Yibo went quiet. Zhan then left from there.

Zhan thought," phew... Finally I didn't got nervous. Yibo! I feel hurt to see pain in your eyes but.... I have to do this. I'm sorry".

Zhan went near a table where Mianmian was sitting with Wen Qing and Wen Ning.

Wen Qing asked Zhan," Zhan! Are you OK? You look disturbed. If there's any problem you can share with us".

Zhan smiled and said, "Nothing Wen Qing. I'm perfectly fine. It's just... ".

Mianmian interrupted, "Is something wrong with your baby?"

Zhan, "No mianmian. Everything is fine. I'm just feeling tired".

Wen Ning said, "Zhan ge! Don't take stress. Take care of yourself".

Zhan smiled and said, "OK... I surely will".

Then they started talking with each other happily.

Yibo was looking at them from a far. He was feeling hurt. He didn't liked the way Zhan talked to him but....he deserves it. Zhan is right in his place. Yibo really has to work hard this time.

Yibo took his plate and sat in a corner at a table. Yibo was alone. Before he used to sit with Xue yang here but now Xue yang has joined another company. Yibo was silently eating and in the meanwhile looking at Zhan from time to time. He smiled a little seeing Zhan happy.

----

The office hours ended. Everyone left.

Mianmian came towards Zhan and said, "Zhan have you met with that new employee Wang Yibo. Oh my gosh he's so handsome but... He's so cold and rude".

Zhan looked at a direction. He saw Yibo there who was looking at him.

Zhan said, "Mianmian! Don't give any attention to that ice berg. I'm sure your future partner will be much better that him".

Mianmian blushed and said, "Yes. I hope so. And I won't talk with that ice berg again. He's so rude... Humph".

Wen Qing and Wen Ning came there.

Wen Qing said, "Mianmian! Zhan! Don't you want to go back home?"

Mianmian, "Yes I'm about to leave. Bye bye. See you tomorrow". Saying this mianmian left.

Wen Qing patted Zhan's shoulder and said, "Zhan! Don't stress your self OK?"

Zhan smiled and said, "OK Qing Jie".

Wen Qing and Wen Ning left.

Zhan took his bag and came out of the company. He saw Yibo standing at a distance. Looked like he was waiting for someone.