After posting my videos to TikTok I scrolled on instagram and the first picture I see is Flau'jae looking fine as hell. Whew her momma took her time making her cause baby looked good per usual.

 Whew her momma took her time making her cause baby looked good per usual

435,292 likes
Flaujae: God Keep Blessing Me I Can't Do Nun But Smile💛

In the mist of me admiring my girl I got a "incoming call" from her. Instantly putting a smile on my face I answered without hesitation. "Hey baby I was just thinking about you." I said smiling at the perfect timing she had.

"Aww you miss me ?" She said.

"Of course I miss you especially after what happened this morning.. I'm almost done with this shoot then I'm all yours." I said leaning back in my chair playing with the end of my ponytail.

"Mmh I know we got some unfinished business to attend too." She said to me with her voice sounding all raspy making me clench my thighs together. Lord please let my agent walk in here and tell me that I can leave.

I cleared my throat to try and change the subject , knowing that I can't let her get me out of character while I'm in public because if she keeps talking to me like that I'll gladly fold like a napkin. I mean she can literally fold me like a napkin, damn my intrusive thoughts getting the best of me.

"Yesss but tell me how did your meeting with puma go ?" I asked thinking about her brand deal with puma that she's been telling me about. Even though she has multiple brand deals with different companies she's been talking about this one non-stop and I love that for her.

"It went great they went over a lot of ideas for my merchandise, shoe releases, and photo shoots that they have lined up for me." She told me excitedly.

"Also I wanted to see if you had anything planned tonight because my boy NLE Choppa wanted me to guest perform at his show tonight and I want you to go with me." She asked me making me scream into the phone. This will be my first time seeing her perform live on stage.

"Of course 4 I wouldn't miss it I'm so excited to see my baby perform!" I screamed into the phone, she knows that I love supporting her and her music. I can't wait to turn up on stage to my baby shit cause who not getting on that stage? Oh okay. don't play with it, don't play with it!

Later that night

We pulled up to the venue in a black truck and might I say me and baby was looking fine as hell. I went with a two piece black shorts set with some shades on. I can't wait to pop my shit on stage next to my girl. We hopped out the truck and was given vip passes and escorted to the back of the venue. Baby grabbed my hand to make sure I was with her at all times due to the crowd being so big.